Part 3

-Time Skip 2005-

Jax was with me in the hospital in early May I was pregnant with his child considering that him and I had a lot of affairs since neither of us wanted to tell each other that we wanted to be with one another. Today I went into labor dancing in my kitchen with Gemma; So here I am in Labor in the damn hospital. The only thing I am worried about is my daughter has the same condition that jax and his brother had and we weren't sure she was going to make it. The doctor said that I wasn't going to be pushing and that I had to have a C-section. Jax and Gemma where both in the room with me. I held Jax's hand as he whispered sweet nothings to me trying to calm me down. It honestly freaked me out not knowing what was happening. When it was time they put up a sheet so I couldn't see and it was baby time. I seen Jax go and I couldn't do anything I was a sitting duck. Jax had tears in his eyes as he brought her over to me. "Athena Gemma Teller." I whispered as they took her. They had to do immediate surgery on her.  I prayed to god that they will keep her alive and healthy. After what felt like hours of either crying or talking to Gemma and Jax I fell asleep +.

-Jax-

Mom yelled at me to stop pacing and sit down, the doctor finally came in and smiled at us, "She is very healthy and surgery went well. We will have to keep her here for a bit to make sure nothing goes wrong but soon you can take her home. As for mom here we would like to keep her for about three days to make sure she is healthy and ready to roll as well." we both nodded. "Thank god." Gemma cried as she came over to hug me. "Fuck I thought it was going to be bad news." "So how does Wendy feel about this? Since she has been bragging to the other crow eaters that y'all have amazing sex." I rolled my eyes. "Ma not right now." She sighed. "It's going to get back to her sooner or later." I sighed sitting putting my head in my hands. "ma why can't you drop this?" She sighed as she sat next to me. "Because I always wanted Coral to be my daughter in law but you two don't have the balls to tell one another your feelings." I groaned. "Mom seriously you need to stop." 

"I already know about Wendy." We heard a tired voice as we looked up to see Coral rubbing her eyes. "She threatened me to stay away..." She said quietly as I got upset. "Did she threaten you any more." "yeah but I just figured she was a jealous bitch." Gemma laughed. "Any news about Athena?" she asked as we both smiled. "She made it through baby." Ma said as Coral started crying again. "Thank god." She said as Ma and hugged her. "she is in the NICU for her healing. I nodded as I kissed her head. "Plus Jax you didn't tell me you where married." I heard her giggle "My mans married." Gemma laughed. "I believe that would be all my fault due to wanting grand babies and here I am with a grand baby." I laughed at ma before I noticed Cor crying. "I wish daddy was here." We both sighed. "We can take Athena to visit your pops." she nodded. "I wish your dad was here too." I head her say. I hugged her as did mom we didn't know what to tell her.

-3 weeks later Coral's pov-

Today we get to take baby girl home and I can't wait  Jax and I get to dress her in her own clothes today and take her home I showered and dressed in:

I didn't notice Jax as he squeezed my ass making me squeal, "Your ass is very Juicy

I didn't notice Jax as he squeezed my ass making me squeal, "Your ass is very Juicy." He whispered. "Jax I swear to god you get me pregnant again i'll kill you." He laughed as he kissed my cheek. He grabbed the diaper bag and the car seat. "Let's go get our princess." I nodded. "Hey Wendy and I wanted to go out tonight will you be okay?" I rolled my eyes. "you better step up your fucking game boy and help me out or I'll cut your dick off make a dildo copy and then make you eat your dick after cooking it." He gulped. "It's just tonight I promise." "You better Jax. Don't let me down." He nodded. We got to the hospital we signed in they brought her out to us as I held her, "Oh baby girl, I'm mommy." I told my daughter softly. "let's get you dressed." I told her as I honestly let Jax do it cause he wanted to help and I helped him get her dressed. 

I got her in her car seat as Jax just continued to smile at her; we got to the truck as we showed them that the bottom where the car seat connects was already buckled and we put the car seat clicked and the nurses left

I got her in her car seat as Jax just continued to smile at her; we got to the truck as we showed them that the bottom where the car seat connects was already buckled and we put the car seat clicked and the nurses left. Jax got into the drivers side and I got in back with her. "Hey Cor?" I heard Jax as I looked up at him, "yeah Jax?" "We did good." I giggled softly. "Yeah we made the most prettiest Teller out there." I said as I watched his face change. "Cor?" he said again as I looked at him, "Yeah Jax?" "I'm sorry for all the shit from Tara to Wendy I do love you...you know." I smiled softly. "I know Jax. I love you too but every time we did try getting together Tara left...then you got married." "I know but this whole BFBF thing works for us." I smiled at him. "Yes it does and now we just have to be more careful." I rubbed Athena's cheek. 

When we got home I sat in the truck breast feeding the baby cause the doctor told me to try pumping at home until the baby gets there. I felt eyes on me so I looked up to see Jax turned and looking at me. "what?" He shook his head. "Ma should be at your house said something about food." I nodded and waited till Athena was done. When she was I burped her and Jax opened my door I didn't want to let go of her. He helped me out and grabbed everything to bring inside. "SURPISE!" everyone said as I giggled.

Gemma told me to go sit, Luann asked to hold her grandchild; we made up even though weren't really on bad terms but there was shit that needed to be talked about ya know. "Hey the phone." Jax said as he sat by Wendy who was trying to kiss up on him. I went over to the house phone as I answered it, "Hello?" "Coral?" I heard my moms voice as I just froze. "What do you want." I said with a cracked voice. "I want my daughter...I want her home." She said demanding but said. "I am home. I am where I am supposed to be." I walked outside with the phone. "Coral Amelia Delaney get your ass home!" I took the phone away from my ear and looked at the phone. "You have no rights over me I am  a 27 year old woman who has a child she needs to take care of. You live your own fucking life and I will live mine!" I hung up as I started crying. 

"What happen?" I heard. "It was my mom." I told Tig as he sighed sitting next to me. "Your mom use to be so cool when she was hanging out with us but then when your ma found out she was pregnant her whole demeaner changed she didn't care about the club or Otto any more she cared about herself. It really sucked I use to be in love with your mom." I sighed. "I feel sorry for you. My mom isn't worthy of our love she has her own family and so do I . Uncle Tig If anything happens to me or Jax take care of Athena." He looked at me before hugging me. "I will be the best damn godfather she will ever have." I smiled at him through the tears. "who is the god mother?" I shrugged. "Thats up to Jax." I told him as he nodded.