Part 4

-Present time 2008-

"mama!" I heard as I turned to see my two year old daughter:

I giggled as I picked her up when she go to me; "How was grandmas?" she smiled and giggled

I giggled as I picked her up when she go to me; "How was grandmas?" she smiled and giggled. "Daddy was there!" I smiled to myself. "He was?" She nodded as I smiled. "That's good." "Did you tell him you loved him before he left." she nodded sadly. "Thanks Gem for bringing her." I said as she smiled. "Anything for you." "So Jax came over huh?" she laughed. "oh yeah he can't resist her we both know that." I smiled. "When is her next check up for her ticker." I sighed, "Next month. I'm hoping everything is still good." She nodded, "Hey you coming to the garage later with her?" I nodded. "Yeah I heard Happy was in town." I told her as she smiled at me. "See you soon." She said. I walked into the house as I felt the nice ac, "mommy princess!" i laughed. "Which one." She ran to the movies and grabbed one. "Snow White?" She nodded as I put it on for her. 

I was putting Athena's laundry away as I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I jumped and looked to see Jax, "Fuck Jax." "Shh princess is sleeping." I nodded. "The fuck Jax. I thought you were gone?" he laughed. "Nah I wanted to talk about whats going on between you and Happy?" I shrugged. "Nothing right now we have been hanging out when he is town some times we fool around but usually when that happens I make sure you were with Wendy or a crow eater to make sure it was okay." He laughed. "Darlin we aren't dating." I Looked at him. "We are BFBF." "Since high school." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah so what's up?" He shrugged. "Just when Able get's here I am going to be busy I don't want Tena to think I am abandoning her for her brother. 

"She will understand Jax just time. She will need time." he nodded. "Why didn't we ever date." He asked as I looked at him. "We almost did but then your mom got pushy with Wendy and you got married then you and Tara in high school. He nodded sighing; "Why not now." I looked at him. "Because if we date and break up we will fuck up everything we had we will fight over Athena and then things will get bad." He nodded sadly. "Mommy?" "In here baby." I yelled as she came into my room. "Daddy!" she yelled as she ran to him. "Daddy will take you to the garage mommy has work to get done here." She nodded happily. I handed him my keys as I smiled. "See you both later. "Bye mommy!" she yelled waving. I sighed once they left as I laid on my bed swirling with thoughts.

Before I knew it the bed dipped and I looked to see Happy, "Hey, what are you doing here." He grunted. "Jax was leaving Athena and I came here to hang out with now just you." I laughed. "You have such the soft spot for her." he smiled, "I can't help it." he laughed. "Gemma talked to me today." I nodded, "yeah how did that go." I asked him as I sat up and leaned against my bed frame, "She wants us to date since i'll be living here for a bit." I looked at him. "Did you get permission from the man himself." Happy laughed. "No but I told him when they came back I wanted to talk to him. "Yeah he probably is going to have ma bring her back so he can get his dick wet." Happy kissed the side of my head as I looked at him. "Happy?" he leaned his forehead against my shoulder. (A/N: I changed it to a Happy and Jax FF)o

"Yeah Cor?" "why me?" he laughed, "because your smart, funny a good dancer a good person and i know if I really wanted Jax and I could tag team you." I blushed. "You perv." He laughed at me. "But....it's not a bad idea." I mumbled as he laughed. "Just got to ask the man himself ya know." "A threesome i'm down." Jax said as I rolled my eyes. "Not tonight." He sighed. "Fine, Athena has been fed and she is sleeping in her pajamas that Tig got her." "Aweh I knew he couldn't stay away." "She is the princess." I rolled my eyes at the both of them. "Anywhore, whats yo next move?" He shrugged. "Going back to the club house and probably being by myself tonight." I looked at him shocked. "You by yourself." "fuck you bitch." he teased. 

Jax kissed my head before leaving while I changed into:

I crawled into bed as Happy came back into the room I looked at him confused, "I checked on the princess

I crawled into bed as Happy came back into the room I looked at him confused, "I checked on the princess." I nodded as I laid in bed. "do you want more kids?" I looked at Happy as I blushed. "W-what?" He sighed as he laid next to me. "I want my Ma to have a grandchild before she passes..." I bit my lip, "And you are the only one I trust." "I'll have Able but I'm down. Just I hate to say it did you ask Jax." He sighed. I grabbed my phone from the table and called Jax. "No." is how he answered. "W-what?" I asked as he laughed. "Jax are you with anyone right now?" "No why?" "Hap wants to talk and since i've got the bigger dick around here I figured I call you for him so here." I handed Happy the phone as he glared at me as he asked Jax. "Thanks brother." Is all he said making me smile. Jax and Happy both are almost the same man just one is a killer and the other has a big heart. 

The rest of the night Happy and I had tried to be quiet as for we didn't wanna wake the princess.