Yi Ze noticed his aide's expression, which seemed like he had just eaten something terrible.

"It's because I'm an Omega," Yi Ze calmly clarified for his aide.

"Huh? What does being an Omega have to do with this..." The aide began to speak but then stopped. In the eyes of the First Legion, General Yi Ze was a general, whether he was an Alpha or an Omega. That was the result of fighting side by side on the battlefield through countless campaigns.

But for the residents of the capital who were far from the front lines, mentioning Omega still brought to mind images of someone delicate, soft, cute, gentle, and adorable. These were the typical stereotypes associated with Omegas.

Unfortunately, none of these descriptions aligned with Yi Ze.

People always thought that what they were familiar with was the truth.

The aide glanced at Yi Ze, who was focused on handling other documents, and his admiration for the general soared even higher. Although he had already maxed out his admiration for Yi Ze, the upper limit continued to be pushed.

The aide realized that if he were in Yi Ze's current situation, he couldn't maintain the same calm composure.

Yi Ze, their general, truly lived up to his reputation.

***

The so-called visit to the capital's Star Kindergarten involved visiting several high-end royal kindergartens with the accompaniment of department heads. Afterward, they sat in a magnificent theater and watched a play performed by kindergarten children. The play was about the history of the Empire, and it lasted for two hours – there was no other option, given the vast history of the Empire.

This special performance was prepared for the visit, and only the first three rows of the theater were filled, with attendees from relevant departments. The main guest was General Yi Ze, who sat in the front row, center seat, wearing his immaculate military uniform.

Indeed, he was a general. While everyone else struggled to stay awake, Yi Ze remained motionless, attentively watching the children's performance on stage.

"Hey, Empire, I am your sword!" a child shouted while their sword drooped loosely in their hand.

"Soltar people, welcome to your inclusion!" The play briefly mentioned the integration of the Soltar race with the Empire's history and quickly moved on.

Almost all the kindergarten children had their turn on stage, and the performance officially ended.

When it was time for the curtain call, Yi Ze was the first to applaud.

Others woke up from their half-asleep states and quickly joined in the applause.

"General Yi Ze, we truly appreciate your support for our early childhood education amidst your busy schedule," the department head, wearing white gloves, shook Yi Ze's hand and expressed his gratitude using an official tone.

Yi Ze raised an eyebrow, "Is that it?"

The leader replied with a smile, "Yes, General Yi Ze. Is there anything else you need?"

"No, that's all. Thank you, everyone." Yi Ze politely bid farewell to the staff present and boarded his military aircraft.

Once Yi Ze had left, the leader wiped the metaphorical sweat from his forehead and promptly invited everyone to have dinner to relax. General Yi Ze's presence exuded too much authority, and they had mistakenly thought that, being an Omega, he might be more gentle. They couldn't have been more wrong.

He was like a walking weapon – cold, rational, precise, and dangerous. This had led them to cancel the planned games with the kindergarten children.

***

While the leader was struggling with the situation, Yi Ze's aide sat in the co-pilot seat with a headache, still replaying the children's half-hearted lines in his mind.

Yi Ze looked out of the window for a moment and then turned to his aide. He said, "Take us to Sunshine Kindergarten."

The aide was puzzled. He quickly instructed the aircraft's navigator to find the location.

"General, hasn't the visit ended?" the aide inquired cautiously.

"But we only visited the Royal Kindergarten today. I want to see a civilian kindergarten," Yi Ze explained.

The aide was amazed that their general was so concerned about this matter. Indeed, Yi Ze was a very dedicated general.

With a determination to accompany the general no matter what, the aide arrived at "Sunshine Kindergarten."

After disembarking from the aircraft, the aide was taken aback by what he saw.

"Are we at the right place?" the aide asked the pilot.

"Let's go inside," Yi Ze pointed to a very unassuming sign with faded letters that barely spelled "Sunshine Kindergarten."

The contrast with the Royal Kindergarten was stark. Coming from the Royal Kindergarten to this kindergarten, located in a run-down old factory building, was quite a shock.

This old factory building was squeezed between some half-constructed buildings, making it look particularly desolate.

Everything was painted a dull gray, far from the colorful exterior of the Royal Kindergarten. Without the address navigation and that worn-out sign, no one would think this was a kindergarten when viewing it from the outside.

Approaching the area, they finally spotted a few children running and playing inside the iron fence, which was adorned with barbed wire.

Some equally outdated playground equipment was scattered across the aged play area – slides, swings, and see-saws.

The large rusty iron gate to the factory building was tightly closed, resembling a high-security prison.

The aide quickly found the contact information on the documents and called the office.

He called three times before someone finally answered. Upon hearing that General Yi Ze was visiting, they hurriedly said they would open the gate.

The gate was opened relatively quickly, and a middle-aged Beta woman greeted them and led them inside.

"Hello, General Yi Ze. I'm Zhang, the director of Sunshine Kindergarten."

"Hello, Director Zhang," Yi Ze replied, shaking her hand.

The aide began explaining the purpose of their visit, and Director Zhang nodded in understanding, saying, "We are fully cooperating with the commander's work."

Director Zhang was of short stature and had a plump figure. She wore a light-colored knit suit. When she wasn't smiling, she appeared rather serious, but when she did smile, her eyes softened, giving her a warm and nurturing appearance.

Overall, she looked like a typical kindergarten director.

The aide felt relieved, hoping that this wasn't an irregular kindergarten. He glanced at Yi Ze, who was walking ahead with a calm demeanor, thinking that if any violations were discovered today, it would spell trouble.

The children playing on the open ground saw Director Zhang and politely greeted her with soft, sweet voices, saying, "Hello, Director."

Yi Ze's expression only relaxed at that moment.

Upon entering the dull factory building, they were pleasantly surprised to find that the inside was organized and decorated, clearly having undergone renovations. While not as extravagant as the Royal Kindergarten, it had a relatively warm atmosphere.

Laughter of happy children occasionally echoed through the hallways.

Director Zhang led them inside, and it was clear that they had made efforts to create a nurturing environment. The children's classrooms were decorated with colorful artwork, and the classrooms themselves were cozy and inviting.

There were pictures on the walls, toys neatly arranged, and even a small indoor garden with potted plants. It wasn't as grand as the Royal Kindergarten, but it had its charm, and the children seemed genuinely happy.

Yi Ze observed all this with interest, his stern countenance softening slightly. The visit was turning out to be quite different from what they initially expected.