Ready! Fight the AST!

Start from the beginning

Reine: don't worry. She's fine.

Shido: what do you mean that she is alright?!

Reine: I know there are plenty things the both of you want to know, but I'm not the person who can explain them. The command will answer questions that you two have.

The twins look at each other for a second than Reine and they continue to follow her, until they reach the command room and they see blonde hair man who was wearing a white suit.

Reine: they are here.

??????: thank you. Hello their. I'm the vice commander, Kannazuki Kyouhei.

Kannazuki: a pleasure meeting the both of you

Shido: if you are the vice commander than who is the commander.

Shiori looks to her right and she was suprised because right their was her little sister Kotori sitting on the commander chair.

Shido looks where her sister was looking at and as well he was suprised.

Twins: Kotori!

Kotori: welcome aboard, I welcome both of you to my command center, the Ratatoskr.

Shido: how are you even here! When y/n check the GPS and it show that you are right infront of the dinner and he left to in order to find you!

Kotori: did he really believe that?

Shiori: he sure didn't after you said you will come even if their's a spacequake.

Kotori: sure, I said that, but you most be some kind of blockhead to actually believe that.

Shiori: of course he believes that because he is our oldest brother and he worry about us! He check your location after you after you didn't answer your phone.

Kotori: my cellphone? Ah, I should've known. We are directly above the dinner. Turn the filter off.

Twins: what?

After they turn off the so call filter it show them that they are above the city and also they were above the dinner and they were suprised.

Kotori: as you can see we are inside the airship Fraxinus.