A Night To Remember

(I'm not big on rap, but Prof honestly hit 😨🫢 also he fr Chuuya coded)

IT DON'T GET BETTER T'ILL THE 12-13 PARAGRAPH

Warnings: Smut, kinks, and homosexuals ‼️

Fyodor slowly lifted and tugged on Dazai's shirt. It was getting in the way, so it should come off. And Fyodor pulled it up and off of Dazai's top. He was getting greedy. But Dazai was simply ready for Fyodor to do it already.

"Fyodor can-" Dazai began to speak, but his mouth was quickly covered by Fyodor's hand "Shhhh..... be quiet, now, okay?" He had a smirk as he spoke. This is quite out of character for Fyodor, but that's not going to stop him. "Within these walls, the lord can no longer see me.." And with those words, Fyodor reached his free hand underneath Dazai's pants.

"I should have fucked you the first second we were alone together.."

Dazai slightly gasped, but it slipped into a quiet moan. He looked down and watched closely as Fyodor started playing with him. His eyes fluttered, and his hand found its way onto Fyodor's thigh.

The two boys were quiet, but to the both of them it felt like they were louder than the morning bells.

Fyodor kept fiddling with Dazai's length. He was stroking it, and stroking.

"Mmph.. F-fyodor please~.." Dazai whimpered. He was so turned on but needed more.. he needed it.

Fyodor simply grinned. He took his hands off of Dazai's cock, and crawled a bit a-top of the boy. Dazai's breath hitched and he held Fyodor's hips, getting a tight grip on them. His heart was pounding, and his body felt like it was on fire..

The brunette looked into Fyodor's eyes for confirmation, and got just that. And so he slid his hands down and started taking off the black-haired boys pants. He was breathing shakily, and heavily, while doing so.

Not ever did he actually think he would be getting to do this.. yet, here he is. Oh~ how beautiful Fyodor's skin is...

Is that a weird thing to say? Maybe.

"C-can i-" Dazai kept his eye's fixated on the prize, Fyodor's... cunt? How odd for a man to have one.. still, so hot..

The raven boy nodded and whimpered at the contact between Dazai's mouth and his lower region. He had never been touched there, so this was new for him, but it didn't feel bad.

Matter a fact, it felt.. good. He wanted Dazai to keep licking him there, sucking on it and making him feel so lovely. Never had he thought of a moment like this, yet it's such a memorable moment that he never wants to end.

Fyodor moaned out quietly as Dazai kept going. "Yes, mphm.. Dazai~"

And boy, Dazai was overjoyed to hear the boy he likes moan his name out.

He continued licking, and sucking, and nipping a bit at Fyodor's juicy cunt. This is one of his new favorite things... "mhm~!" Fyodor kept moaning out

Word count: 516
A/N: WITHIN THESE WALLS REFERENCE IN THE SECOND PARAGRAPH???