Chapter 1: their siblings are wandering the streets

With the Casey siblings in Canaryville, Chicago at an abandoned house where they now live                                                                                                                                                                                              Jayden Casey, Sebastian Casey, Eleanor Casey and Amelia Casey are only 2 years old and their mom passed away a about month ago and they were all alone now, no one to take care of them.

Jayden said," we don't have anyone to take care of us now. we are now alone in this world.

Sebastian said," We'll find a family to take care of us. We just have to be patient, you guys.

Eleanor said," We need to face reality, Sebastian. We have no one to take care of us at all.  

Amelia said," Can we please go inside the Abandoned house and get warm? I'm cold guys.

They headed inside the abandoned house to get warm, only to it cold as well. They signed.

Jayden said," I wish we had a place to call home, other then this abandoned house, I mean.

Sebastian said," Sometimes the best things are worth waiting for. We have just to be patient.

Eleanor said," He's right guys. We will find a home. our mom wouldn't want us to give up.

Amelia said," She would want to be happy, with a new family, safe and sound. 

4 the four looked at the sky in determination to find a family and packed up their stuff and set out to look for a family, unaware they would find out about their older bother Kelly. 

With the Severide kids in Canaryville, Chicago at an abandoned house where they now live

 Bree Severide, Samantha Severide, Rene Severide and Nolan Severide are only 1 years old  and their mom passed away a about month ago and they were all alone now, no one to take care of them.

Rene said," we don't have anyone to take care of us now. we are now alone in this world.

Nolan said," We'll find a family to take care of us. We just have to be patient, you guys.

Bree said," We need to face reality, Rene. We have no one to take care of us at all.

Samantha  said," Can we please go inside the Abandoned house and get warm? I'm cold guys.

They headed inside the abandoned house to get warm, only to it cold as well. They signed.

Rene said," I wish we had a place to call home, other then this abandoned house, I mean.

Nolan said," Sometimes the best things are worth waiting for. We have just to be patient.

Bree said," He's right guys. We will find a home. our mom wouldn't want us to give up.

Samantha said," She would want to be happy, with a new family, safe and sound.

4 the four looked at the sky in determination to find a family and packed up their stuff and set out to look for a family , unaware they would find out about their older bother Matthew.