Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding

Start from the beginning

She turned to look at the devilishly handsome husband of hers smirking at her, all soaked in yellow color. 

Karan " Trying to be smart wifeyyy "

She nodded no with a shiver as his hot breath was falling on her face and also his hands were rubbing her tummy slowly and sensually.

He leaned and rubbed his cheeks against her making his haldi goes to her cheeks and did the same with the other side. She was breathing heavily, he slides his fingers on her arms making her squirm under his touch. His other hands were behind her, touching her back.

Karan nuzzle in her neck " how can someone be hot everytime " he whispered near her ears slightly biting her earlobe making her go crazy, he was doing wonders to her and she doesn't know how to react, her body was reacting to it automatically. 

Karan " I love when you go breathless for me.. I love the effect i have on you"

Teju whispered " only you "

He smirked and she could feel it on her neck skin, he suck her skin there making her close her eyes tightly, she clutched his shoulder when he placed another one, just near her sweet spot. He placed wet kisses along her shoulder and she twirled her toes.  He held her tightly knowing she is going weak on her knees, she clutched him like her life depend on him.

Karan " let's go to our room " he whispered making her come out of her trance, she was in dilemma, there is a function going on and it wouldnt look good right, but another kiss from him, she was into his command, he dragged her without anyone notice and she was just looking at him. 

Just then they were about to enter their room, mumma k saw them who came in to take something.

Mumma " Tejuuu, sunnyyy, where r u going "

Cupid " pakadgayeee" he looked at them wide eyed. 

Teju looked at him wide eyes as her back was facing mumam, Karan turned and looked at her, he asked teju to look back. She turned around nervously.

Teju " voh mumma, voh.. "

The haldi on their face just masked the redness of them, mumma k looked at her expecting her to give a proper answer.

Karan shook his head at his innocent wife " mumma, we were going to get the gifts for the guest, it's in our room"

Cupid was just looking at him in shock and acted like fainting.. Star shook him and slapped his arms, he woke up and she sighed. 

She looked at him again who just effortlessly lied to his mother and his mother also seemed to be convinced by his excuse.

Mumma " achaa theek hai, tu  jaldi leke aana, aur teju tum anvi ki sath rehna, bechari uss pagalon ki beech pe fasgaye "

Teju nodded immediately and walked out making him glare at her. He walked to him room sulking bcoz he need a cold shower now but gifts?  Yes, he took them first and gave them to his butlers and gone to bring his hormone down for now. 

Teju was with anvi but she was thinking about this sensual moment few minutes before, she was blushing and anvi guessed something happened but she didn't ask.

Karan came outside changing his clothes, he looked at her and she gave him her best baby face but that didnt melt him, that's what she thought but he was whipped at that moment when she looked at him with those innocent eyes.

Cupid " pighal jayegaa " he said to star who laughed at them.

She walked to him but he walked to Om and stood beside him, ignoring her making her feel bad.  She tried many times to talk to him but he was ignoring her. He was liking the attention for sure but what he didn't know was his ignorance was badly affecting her.  She went silent for sometime after that, she didnt speak much to anyone, just helping with the works.  Everyone noticed her gloomy face but didn't question her. He also saw her turning off but he can't ask anything in front of everyone and not when was stress working, taking every work on her head.