Chapter 3: One Down, One To Go

Goku and Xenon charged toward Vegeta together, both landing their first blow. Vegeta punched Goku in the face, but Xenon kicked him in the ribs.

Vegeta grunted and punched Xenon in the face, "Ka..."

Vegeta turned around and was about to charge toward Goku. "Me..." Xenon launched himself toward Vegeta protecting Goku. "Ha..." Vegeta punched Xenon in the face, Xenon grunted and countered.

"Me..." Goku smiled, "You were a good fight Vegeta..."

"HAAAAAAAAA!"

And with that, both Vegeta and Xenon were absorbed by the powerful Kamehameha.

Piccolo and Tien slowly walked toward Goku. "Where's Yamcha?" Goku asked, looking at Piccolo.

"He...didn't make it." Tien nearly choked. "Is Vegeta dead?"

"I got him pretty good. Not sure if its enough to kill him, I'll sense for his Ki." Goku said, looking around.

"I sense Vegeta, but I don't sense Xenon..." Goku stated. Everyone went silent, "So, Xenon's d-dead?" Krillin asked.

Vegeta walked out of the smoke, with a wide grin on his face. "Hehe..." He was injured, and visibly angry.

Goku got into a fighting stance, preparing for the final battle. So too did Piccolo and Tien, Gohan and Krillin stayed behind, too scared to fight.

"This will be our last stand. Let's make it count!" Tien charged in, but Vegeta grabbed him by the neck.

"SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!!"

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Vegeta was not prepared for the attacks and was hit head-on by the Special Beam Cannon X Kamehameha fusion.

Vegeta's armor was shattered, in fact, all of his upper clothes were. "You'll pay for this!!!" Vegeta held his stomach in pain, there was a wide hole through him.

Vegeta raised his hand, "Burst, Open, and Mix!" And so he threw the ball of energy into the sky. Vegeta began laughing, "You will die!"

"His transforming into a monster!" Goku stammered. Tien grasped his neck, touching where Vegeta held him.

"Fun fact, the power of a Great Ape increases the power of a Saiyan tenfold." Great Ape Vegeta smirks.

Vegeta grabbed Piccolo and threw him away. Tien and Goku ran around Vegeta, shooting Ki Blasts at his legs.

"That tickles!" Vegeta punched Tien in the face and tried to grab Goku. Goku ducked and tried to hit Vegeta with a Kamehameha.

"KAMEHAMEHA!" Goku yelled, however, Vegeta countered with his own beam which easily penetrated through Goku's Kamehameha.

Goku rolled out of the way. 'Damn it, Xenon!" Goku looked at the crater of the Kamehameha.

Vegeta was about to finish off Goku when he was punched across the face. It was Xenon and he looked angry.

The Great Ape held his face in anger, but then Xenon punched him in the rib, this time staying there. "Xenon! Cut his tail!!!" Krillin yeld, tossing Xenon a sword.

Xenon was about to catch it when Great Ape Vegeta blocked it and punched Xenon away into a pillar.

Xenon walked out, and roared with the power inside of him. His hair stood up as an orange aura surrounded him.

Great Ape Vegeta gritted his teeth and charged at Xenon

Great Ape Vegeta gritted his teeth and charged at Xenon. Xenon jumped up and punched Vegeta in the nose, Vegeta roared and tried to grab Xenon.

"Nope, nope, nope, too slow!" Xenon laughed and let off a Blast of Fury. The beam was aiming for Vegeta's tail.

"No!!!" Vegeta yelled as his tail was incenirated.