𝐓𝐞𝐧 - Epilogue

Dominic's Pov

Dominic's Pov

It's been ten years since i met Jasper and Major. In those ten years me and Jasper have travelled around the world finding shape-shifters to show that the king is very much alive and will rule for a long time to come. Alejandra and Alice have settled down on an island and have adopted two shape-shifter children who happen to be fox shape-shifters. Carlisle and Esme have got to travel around England since Carlisle said he missed being in England. Emmett and Rosalie have gone on their own way, and to be honest, we don't even know where they have gone because they said they just wanted time alone. The human, Bella. Well, she is very much alive and growing older and older every year, still being used as a blood bag by the vampire kings. Then there is my mamà. My sweet loving mamà passed away two years ago from a heart attack, not before making it known that she wants me and Jasper to adopt loads of grand babies for her to love from heaven.

Right now me and Jasper are in Jamaica looking for some bird shape-shifters who still believe the king of the shape-shifters is dead, which clearly I am not. I am standing on the balcony of our hotel room with basketball shorts on looking out at the moon thinking about everything that has happened and to be honest i am glad everything happened the way it did because everyone is happy even my mamà. My mamà is finally reunited with my papà and isn't in pain from the mate bond anymore. Suddenly, i snal out my thoughts when i feel arms wrap around my waist, and i smile, feeling the tingles and the cold body pressed against my back. I feel lips kiss up and down my neck and shoulders, making me shiver, and i know it's My Jasper.

"Darlin. I never thanked you." He said, resting his chin on my shoulder

"Why would you thank me?" I asked, confused

"Thank you for finding me and making me the happiest vampire in the world. You accepted our mate bond even though i have an alter ego and have trauma from my turning. You have accepted me for who i am, so thank you, darlin." He said, then kissed my head

"You're one silly vampire because why on this earth wouldn't i accept our bond? All i see is a man, nor vampire, a man who has had a hard life and just needs someone to love to realise his isn't the same man he was back then. You aren't the monster she made you out to be Jasper. You are the most amazing, incredible, loyal, kind, caring, loving, polite, and compassionate man i have ever met. I love you, Jasper Whitlock." I said, turning around in his arms and cupping his face with my hands

"Fuck i love you too darlin, so so so very fucking much. I would burn this world to the ground to keep you safe and love you for all eternity." He said, then kisses me deeply

" He said, then kisses me deeply