ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ {34}

Start from the beginning

Well for the last part, did Jungkook say that because he cared for Taehyung or it was only because he did not want Taehyung to suspect him for anything but then again he was so worried for Taehyung yesterday when the man got shot, he was terrified and the brunette could easily read the emotions in his eyes.

'You're my moon love ' was he ever? Did Jungkook ever meant that. He so badly wanted to believe that yes, he always meant everything he said.

'You really feel like a home to me' will.. Jungkook ever, ever come back to his home, will he ever seek warmth in the person he called home last night? Taehyung scoffed knowing nothing like this will ever happen. Jungkook would be happy after that wherever he was.

He wished Jungkook to stay safe.

Pathetic.

He waa so in his thoughts that he badly flinched when the sound of his calling bell was heard in the home. Blinking his eyes he wiped his cheeks. Eventhough he knew he was looking like a mess with red eyes and cheeks he still decided not to care much about it and see who was at the door at that time.

Clearing his throat he opened the door only to see his best friend standing there with a paper bag in his hand. Jimin was smiling big till he noticed his friends messy face. Not caring about anything he invited himself inside, cupping Taehyung's one cheek with his free hand.

"Hey..? What happened tae? Wait! Is your arm paining too much." He asked, eyebrows furrowed in worry.

Yes, the whole team knew about Taehyung's injury because the time he came out of the casino, the sleeve of his injured arm had a huge patch of blood. Soon Jimin noticed that and informed the medic to treat it as soon as possible.

After covering the wound with clean gauze, the specialist and Jimin talked about the wound and then Jimin got to know it did happen in the casino, it happened before the incident.

Jimin was undoubtedly very mad at Taehyung for not telling him this and coming to fight here when he should be resting. There was no way he would let his friend go without giving him a good lecture which he did.

Eventhough Taehyung wanted to leave the place then and there he somehow felt good knowing atleast Jimin is here beside him.

After the chief got to know about his wound, he strictly told Taehyung not to come to the police station for a whole week till he takes a good rest, Namjoon and Jimin will do their work meanwhile. But he gave everyone two days off because all the cops who fought today definitely had injuries and they needed to heal as well.

Taehyung shook his head at Jimin's question to which Jimin sighed out but then again looked at the taller male. Then was it about the girl? It should not be right? Because as far as Jimin remembers he told Taehyung that she was out of danger and they were keeping her in a hospital and Taehyung can visit her whenever he wants because none of them knew about the girl, her family, her background, her relation with Taehyung anything.

He took Taehyung's hand in his and led them towards the couch in the living room. Making the man sit on it he went towards the kitchen putting the things inside he brought with him inside the fridge he walked back to the male who was just staring at the coffee table.

Jimin saw the blank look but he did not understand what was the actual matter. Sitting beside the silent male who was just fidgeting with the ring in his finger, he took the fidgety hand in his hand.

"Tae.. what happened bear? Why are you looking like this?" He asked softly not wanting to make Taehyung more upset.

Taehyung looked at him. Jimin just stared at him for some answers but he got shocked when Taehyung suddenly hugged him tightly, keeping his head on his best friend's shoulder, he sobbed again. He had no clue for how many times he would cry today? Just how!