4. 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓

SONG: WORTH IT BY OFFSET, DON TOLIVER 

AUTHOR'S POV

Mark and Y/n walked to her dorm together , he told her about how much he wanted to be her friend even though she found it very amusing and weird that someone from the same university had an interest in a girl as plain as her.

"It was nice meeting you Y/n" he smiled at her as they walked through the door of her dorm room, "We should get coffee or something sometime." Mark added. "Don't you wanna come in?" she asked, just to be polite in which Mark declined sweetly, claiming that he should give her some space.

Y/n shook his hand goodbye and bid him goodbye before entering her room and locking it behind her.

She put away the books and papers she brought into her room then plopped down on her bed. She let out a deep sigh while staring up to ceiling of her bedroom, her mind drifted to Jungkook and their encounter.

The memory of his face, eyes so intense that they looked almost black, caused her stomach to do flips. The thought of Jungkook made her feel warm inside, her cheeks turned a faint shade of pink, and her heart felt like it had gotten lighter, if that were possible.

'Woah, chill girl' she warned herself, 'that boy probably thinks you're weird now.' The thought sent shivers up and down her spine, she tried not to think of anything else as she tried draw some random character.

But every time she did it all her thoughts would drift back to Jungkook again. She tried concentrating hard on her drawing but every time she'd end up zoning out and letting out a small sigh as she started over, and every time she'd see his handsome face. It annoyed her so much.

She then thought about drawing him, it seemed like a good idea at the time. She hadn't really thought about it before but now it seemed like the thing she wanted to do the most. She didn't know why but something made her feel the urge to draw Jungkook, maybe there was something she learned about him somewhere along the way.

She wanted to start with his hands because that's what intrigued her most about him, especially his tattoos, her sketchbook didn't contain anything like that. She decided against going too far since this wasn't a professional sketchbook.