𝑲𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍

Start from the beginning

Dance pratice outfit

Day one of practice

"I'm going to try to do a lot of wacking up here." Everyone agreed when Kirsten stated it.

"So, where are you going to do mostly down from hip to feet?" Suma inquired, and Kirsten smirked.

"You always read my mind." Suma smiled as Kirsten spoke.

"This is going to be fun I can't wait to watch the episode to see them struggle." Suma burst up laughing, and everyone else followed suit.

"We should get started and finished soon," Kirsten replied.

"Since we're doing that, Audery, teach us a little girl," Latrice suggested, and everyone agreed.

Day two of practicing

"I've been researching some dances from both songs; BTS has more buzz and dancing, whereas the females are more calm and clean." Suma nodded as Latrice spoke.

"When we go from the beat, we should be like brabies." Suma explained the procedure.

"Boom boom bow bow," Suma exclaimed, and everyone else followed.

"Tat tat tak tat tak." Suma said, and they wonderfully fit her dance step.

"Ling should be in the middle for the most part and just go crazy." Suma remarked, and Ling was surprised that she was in the center.

"Me?" Suma nodded as Lings spoke.

'"Yes, you, whose name is Ling?" Suma remarked, and Ling smiled. She watched them over and over again, making sure everything went smoothly.

"So I'm a mess. I received the best dress." Suma stated that he would demonstrate the dance to them.

"And one of these moves is from the girl group to this!" Suma stated, and the girls applauded because they appreciated how she explained everything step by step so they wouldn't get lost.

"That's definitely going to catch some attention," Kirsten added.

"Now a few more takes before we leave. Let go!" Suma said, and they began again.

"Should we just go for it?" Kirsten said as she made movements with her hands.

"Yes, let go of this!" Suma said as they shook off their nerves, getting ready as the music started.

Suma stands in between Kirsten and Latrice as they start moving out, then she moves in to work by herself. Then, as she starts the hand movement, she gets on the floor in front of Latrice and stands up, taking her spot as Latrice moves so she can get beside her. Then Dope started, and she made many sharp expressions.

Outfit for the video

They bowed once they were down and sat back down to grade other crew scores.

Mannequeen-7/10

DeepNDap-4/10

"They all did good!" Suma said clapping after everyone was done.

1million-6/10

Tsubakill-10/10

Bebe-8/10

They had to pick another firm after 1million and DeepNDap were chosen."One million will now go against Wolf'lo!" Everyone applauded when Daniel stated this."Finally DeepNDap will be against Ladybounce." Everyone clap for them.-

Mannequeen confronted Jam Republic once more. Suma lets out a sigh.

"Mannequeen we meet again." Kirsten stated, and Suma nodded.

"Let us show you why were number one." Kirsten's staff smiled when she stated this.

"Let us show you who kpop queen" Suma looked at her as if she was insane since she couldn't remember the girl's name.

Audery began to chuckle, which caused the rest of them to laugh as well.

Suma was going to throw hands with this girl when Redlic pointed to her ear and asked Latrice if she could hear what she said.

She felt someone holding her hands and looked up to find Emma shaking her head.

"Oh we heared we don't need to hear it again." The animosity between Kirsten and Suma was noticeable by other teams.

Mannequeen won the dope challenge once they were back in the room together.

Suma let them have their moment, despite the fact that she was cursing them in her thoughts.'We should win this Kpop war, but I don't anticipate much from the Korean audience.' Suma pondered.