𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔

The girls raced inside their changing rooms

The girls raced inside their changing rooms. Suma could hear Daniel speaking to the audience since the television was loud. He was explaining that 1 million will now perform their credit song, and she could hear Suma cheering for them while changing.

"You got this 1million!" Suma shouted, and the girls laughed.

The song was a good choice. She peeked through the curtains to see what they were doing, and she really liked the dancing. Suma sighs once they are finished. She went back to put her shorts on. She heard Daniel say Bebe was next, and she heard the crowed chant Bada name.

"Hey, what about Tatter, my daughter?" Suma yelled, and Kirsten was laughing hard.

"Your daughter is famous; don't worry." Kirsten yelled, and Suma smiled.

She heard the music playing.

"I'm done. I'm going to watch this!" Ling said.

"Me to!" Audrey yelled.

"I think them using masks made it more cooler, no affense because you would have to ake lots of esspersion with this song." Ling said.

"I could do it!" Audrey said.

"Also, Suma, you miss ta-." Ling was cut off by Suma, who was behind her. She screamed, holding her chest.

"Why would I dare miss the Tatter centre part?" Suma said, looking down at Ling, who stared back.

"Your right, you would never!" Ling said, and Kirsten came towards them.

"Guys, yall got that pink thing or whatever." Kirsten said it, and Emma held it out.

"Latrice had it in her back." Ling said, and Latrice rolled her eyes.

"I forgot it was in my bags." Latrice said, and Emma smirked.

"More like I didn't check because I was too lazy." Emma said, and Latrice glared.

"Kids, you're giving me a headache." Ling said, and everyone went quiet.

"Now let's finish our touch-up," Ling said. Everyone followed his orders.

They did that quickly because it was their turn and they were about to start.

On stage
To night the number one crew in the whole world will be second by your live text voting not for you crew that your rooting for the next few to perf is Jam republic!" Daniel said.