2𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Interveiw.

"Street women figure 2, let me show people my style and how I learned so much by dancing. I showed confidence, and I feel like these memories will always be treasured in my mind. We can hold the stage on our own and even show how comfortable we are dancing.

Suma smiled. She was feeling a little teary, but she smiled.

"Is there anything you like to say to the fans or your families?" Stafd asked, and Suma nodded.

"I would like to thank everyone for supporting every single crew and even Jam Republic. If we win, I'll be forever grateful, and if we don't, I'll still be forever grateful to be on this show. It taught me many things and gave me wonderful things." Suma said, and staff smiled. They were going to miss her.

"I'm going to miss your snacks and brownies!" Staff said, and Suma laughed.

"Don't worry, I brought some too!" Suma said, and the staff cheered.

"I will miss you all. Thank you for cheering and helping me through these challenges." Suma said, and the staff smiled.

Suma smiled as she was between Audrey and Emma watching the crowed scream their lungs off

"Find the number one crew in the global dance scene streeet women figure 2; all performances and live text votes came to an end; there was no respect; a battle with the weakest dancer; a class mission; a kpop deathmatch mission; a mega crew mission; Hwasa's new song mission; a review mission; a battle performance mission; and the finals, thank you for your hard work." Daniel said, and Suma cheered. She wonders if Daniel gets tired of going back in time from English to Korean.

"1 million,BEBE,Jam Repulic, and MAnnequeen are among the crew members who will receive 20 percent of the crew song performance vote and 80 percent of the of the live votes." Daniel said, and Emma held her hands. Suma smiled at her.

"Let's start with the live text vote. The total number of votes was 259,783. We thank the viewer for their love." Daniel said, and Suma bowed, thanking the witnesses.

"Now,I will announce the final ranking of street women figure 2 in fourth place. This crew showed their perfect skills, and with a strong fan base, they received a lot of love in the city. The crew in place thank you for your hard work, Mannequeeen." Daniel said, and Suma cheered for them.

"For the crew song performance vote, Mannequeen received 2,119,971 views, 98,816 likes, and 175,192 votes. They placed fourth and received 170 points." Daniel said, and Suma cheered for them as they bowed.

"Which crew is in third place? The crew that is in third place

"Which crew is in third place? The crew that is in third place..thank you for your hard work, 1 million." Suma smiled while watching 1 million hug each other.

"To crew song performace vote, 1 million recivied 1,808,766 views, 135,209 likes, and 200,500 and received 180 points. As for the live text votes, they received 61,665 votes. They placed third in the live text vote and received 700 points, for a total of 880 points.

Suma smiled and cheered as Lia kim did her speech for say thank you at the end.

"Thank you 1million for your hard work." Daniel said and Suma clap for 1million.

" Daniel said and Suma clap for 1million

"Street Women Figure 2: Now only two candidates remain for the finale winner; they are BEBE and Jam Republic. One of these crews will become the finale winner of Street Women Figure 2. With each mission, they showed the best effort and performances. Bebe and Jamrepublic had a fierce battle, but only one crew will seize the trophy. Before naming the winner, I will announce the votes between the two crews. In the crew song performance vote, Bebe placed second and Jam Republic placed first; they had a neck-to-neck match." Daniel said, and Suma was getting tired. Keep dragging it on and announce the winner already.

"I will reveal the winner of the two crews of street women. The second winner is....................................................................................... It will be announced soon. ................................................................................................................................ You waited a long time, now it is time for the finally announcement to be made by Monica, the fifth judge.

"Dancers who went beyond Korea and showed their passion and talent in the global dance competition,thank you everyone." Monica said, and Suma's legs were starting to hurt.

"At this moment, Bebe and Jam Republice are very nervous. Either one of the crews is desiring the task. Thank you for your hard work. All right, I will make the announcement." Monica said, and Sume smiled, wanting this to be over already.

"Street Women Figure 2: The Final Winner is... It's......................congratulations Bebe." Monica said, and Suma smiled and went to go hug Tater first and wipe her tears.

"You did it!" Suma said, and Tatter nodded, laughing.

"I wanted you to win too." Tatter said, and Suma shook her head.

"Don't worry, I have way too many trophies at home. Okay, take this one." Suma said, patting her head.

Suma watch as Bebe did their speech once they were done. Kirsten spoke up.

"Congralution bitches!" Suma yelled, and Audrey laughed.

"Thank you. This has been your McDaniel and your fifth judges, Shunwo, Monica, and Mike. Thank you for being the judges." Daniel said, and then he started naming all the countries they would do concerts in.

"If Jam Repulic doesn't win, oh, sorry." Daniel said, and Suma laughed at Daniel for messing up his line.

"Bebe, congratulations on your victory, and Jam, thank you for being here tonight.

"Suma congratluton." Bada said, hugging her, and Suma nodded slowly, hugging back awkwardly.

"Move my turn!" Tatter said, and Suma laughed, hugging Tatter.

"Congratulation once again, sweet heart." Suma said, and Tatter smiled.

"Well, meet each other again, right?" Tatter said, and Suma nodded.

"Ocfouse, see you at the concert." Suma said, and Tatter smiled, hugging Suma one more time.