He stared at the knife he had in his hand as they were still hugging and he started to drag the knife softly behind her skin

Astellas Pov

I felt a shiver go through my back as I felt a sharp object dragging softly on my skin. I looked at Ethan as I felt the object become recognizable, a knife.

I looked at his hand behind me and he had a knife in his hand. I quickly pushed him off me as the knife made me feel alarmed.

"What the fuck Ethan!?" I said as I quickly stepped back a few steps from him.

"You wanna play a game?" He said as he swayed the knife toward me, he looked like he was in his ghostface act.

"No! For fuck sake what the fuck is wrong with you right now E!?" I said as I terrifedly shouted at him.

"What's wrong with me!? What's wrong with you! You let Chad be all up on you, fuck Stel! It's like you just wanted to fuck him right there and then!" He said as he aggressively shouted back pointing the knife at me.

"What!? I don't want to fuck Chad E!? What the hell! Why are you pointing a knife at me, are you gonna stab me what the fuck Ethan!?" I said as I began to panic as I glanced at my surroundings.

He came closer as I waited to back up again when he got closer again.

"I mean if I have to stab you or kill you so guys wont try to talk to you or look at you then I mean yeah of course I would?" He said as he chuckled as I just looked at him as if he was insane.

I covered my face as I aggressively took my hands off my face and looked at Ethan, "Can you just please put the knife down. Just calm down E." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down? Me." He said as he scoffed, "Oh I kept calm when I saw you and Chad staring at eachother like you guys were about to fuck!" He said shouting as he pointed the knife at me.

I was unfazed at this point, I looked at him as he stared at me smirking.

God hes hot

"Just shut the fuck up about this." I said as I walked towards him as I smashed my lips on his.

He quickly dropped the knife as he picked me up walking us towards his room as we made out.

He opened the door and pushed me onto the bed. I looked at him smirking as I said, "Would I be looking at Chad like this? No right."

I grabbed him by the shirt as I pushed my lips onto his once again.

"Fuck Stel I want you so bad." He said as he softly groaned. "If you want me so bad, show me." I said as I smirked.

————

After....

"Hey Stel, about earlier, I don't know why I acted like that. I just felt jealous towards what you and Chad have. Im sorry." He said as I was snuggled on his chest.

"Its okay E, Im sorry too, I should've just kept my distance with Chad, but I promise you this E. You are the only boy I will ever need and want in my life. I love you." I said looking up at him and back at his lips as I softly kissed him.

"I love you too Stel, you should rest, we have a long day tommorow." He said kissing my forehead as I nodded. "Goodnight E."

"Goodnight Stel."

Ethans Pov

As Stel fell asleep in my arms all I could think about was the plan tommorow, everything has to go according to plan. No matter what.

I saw Stella snuggled deeply asleep on my chest as I just smiled at myself.

I finally got the girl of my dream.

The girl I wanted since day one of seeing her.

I smiled to myself knowing I proved Amber wrong.

Flashback

"Stel? She's taken sorry bud." My brother said I rolled my eyes, "Not a problem, I'll just steal her from him." I said shrugging.

"Yeah that's where I'll stop you, Trust me she and Wes are not breaking up or cheating on eachother ever." Amber said chuckling as she bit into her apple.

"Ethan get over it, Im tired of you blabbing about her everytime you see her!" My sister said as I just groaned.

"I dont care about her boyfriend! He isnt even attractive, his personality seems boring! What does she even see in him!?" I said scoffing.

"You'll never have her unless they magically break up or if Wes dies." Amber said shrugging.

And there it was.

"Thats it!?" I shouted excitedly, "Kill fucking Wes! Come on!?" I said once again excitedly.

"You're only asking them to kill him so you can have Stel, which I doubt would even work, she'll probably never get over him or get with another guy that isnt you." My sister said once again trying to crush my hopes up.

"I mean Stels apart of the plan, but I don't know. Wes means a lot to her, he's gonna have to die though so." My brother said.

"Yeah, if you really want Stel, You're gonna need Wes out of the picture." Amber said shrugging.

And there it was.

The plan.

"But I doubt Stel would go for you. She's dating the most innocent, sweetest guy ever. And you, well you're insane, a stalker, not innocent, basically the opposite of Wes like if Wes had a darker evil twin." Amber said chuckling at the end.

A/N:

Hi so.... sorry for not updating, I was busy. Im trying to have an academic comeback right now😞 But I'll probably start working on the new chapter right after I post this and I'll try to post it as soon as possible! Sorry for not updating sooner!

Sorry if it seems rushed and bad I promise ill make it up in the next chapter...I hope..