⇢ ˗ˏˋ six ࿐ྂ

"I don't know! I really liked him but bad breath is the worst, and you know this too Chae!" I whined, sticking my head closer towards Eunchae who was driving, which funny enough also doesn't have her license

"I don't know! I really liked him but bad breath is the worst, and you know this too Chae!" I whined, sticking my head closer towards Eunchae who was driving, which funny enough also doesn't have her license. "Don't force yourself to try and talk to him again if you're really that freaked out about his breath. Just find someone else."

"Watch where you're going Chae! You wanna kill us?" James sitting in the passenger seat, grabbed the steering to swerve the Mercedes E320 Cabriolet towards the right. Causing a loud screech coming from the tyres. "I'm sorry! I'm trying to focus the best I can James!" Eunchae pouted. With my eyes widened after practically watching my life flash before my eyes, I let out a sigh in relief. "Chae, I'm sorry to say this but you can't drive for shit." "What? Now you too saying this? Am I really that bad guys?"

"Yes." James and I said in unison.

"Anyways, you know what? I think I'll give Pierre another chance. I mean, that was the first and only time his breath smelled bad I guess..." James scrunched his brows together before turning around to look at me. "Wait. So you're saying that, that was the ONLY time his breath smelt?" "Yes." I nodded, confused where he was going with the conversation. "Are you kidding me? Give the guy another chance already! It was that one time Haerin. Females are something else these days."

Eunchae side eyed her boyfriend before smacking him on the shoulder as she kept her other hand on the wheel. "Alright, it's official. He's getting another chance!"

˚➶ 。˚

Back at school, a majority of students were huddling around the table Leeseo was at. Sitting with some new "friends" she'd made. I heard from around she almost died or something and people are acting as if it's the end of the world. People almost die all of the time! She's not that special.

"Yeah! Started seeing stars and next thing you know, I was out like a light!" She exclaimed loudly, as the others gasped like they hadn't heard the same old story 50 million times earlier. I rolled my eyes while playing around the straw of my now empty strawberry juice box.

Eunchae noticed the look on my face, contemplating if she should leave me alone or not. "You okay Rin?" She looked down at me. "If I'm lying to myself, then yes!" I replied sarcastically, glancing over where Leeseo was at slightly pouting. "Are you looking over there at you know who?" She scolded. "No....maybe." I frowned as I looked down at my feet in shame.
"I feel a little bad alright! It's not helping how she almost died..." Eunchae sighed before rubbing my back. "Now you're starting to make me feel guilty."

I decided to make the quick decision to get up from my lunch table and walked up towards where Leeseo was.

"Uh hi Leeseo." I awkwardly waved standing to the side of her table. She looked up at me and hummed to herself. "Can I talk to you?" She still didn't respond but then gestured for me to take the seat beside her. "Move down Joana." Leeseo said to her new friend, motioning her away. Although I was the one to make my way over, I still was hesitant to sit down next to my ex-friend.