⇢ ˗ˏˋ two ࿐ྂ

Because all of my grades were so crappy, I came up with a genius plan! First, I told my music teacher that my grandpa was in the hospital and I was staying there for emotional support

Because all of my grades were so crappy, I came up with a genius plan! First, I told my music teacher that my grandpa was in the hospital and I was staying there for emotional support. And guess what? She changed by C to a B! Then I told my English teacher that I was going to write 5000 plus words on every essay for the rest of the school year. Clearly I sounded pretty convincing so she raised my grade as well! As you can tell, I'm quite the negotiator. But there was one person I couldn't convince as well, my debate teacher Mr. S.

After school, Eunchae and I decided to get manicures and pedicures. Well I more so came up with the idea to take my mind off of things. Mr. S. and his entire presence stresses me out. One time, I had this super difficult assignment and I practically gave up half way but still decided to hand it in anyways. Instead of accepting the work, he returned it telling me to add more! He should be lucky I even handed anything in, in the first place! Ungrateful if you ask me.

"You good Rin? You seemed kinda off all day." She turned to face me while her fingers were spread out, being painted in a light periwinkle. "Its just that, I still keep thinking about my debate teacher. I thought being here would help." I pouted, slouching down into my seat, but the nail lady immediately motioned me to sit up straight again. "I tried everything thing to convince him to bring my grade up! What's a girl gotta do?" "I don't know.. bribe him?" "Oh my god. Chae. I have an idea."

Mr. S. was a lonely, sad single man. So the first thing that came to mode that could make him happy is a girlfriend! Pretty much all of the teachers at my school were already married except one, Ms. L. She was a character ...

Ms. L. Could be a little messy, unorganized and smell bad from time to time but, I could tell there was some beauty around there somewhere.

Eunchae and I wrote a fake love letter to Ms. L from a "secret admirer." Placed it into her shelf at the office, which was for her personal important papers and other teacher non sense.

We ran out of there at lightning speed before we could be caught. As we hid from a far, we were still able to watch her reaction as she read the letter. Her eyes lit up, a smile made its way onto her face. I'm pretty sure we even saw her start to tear up a little. It's so nice to see old people happy.

˚➶ 。˚

"Kang Haerin, you been late twice so far already during this semester." Mr. S. read off of a list in front of the entire class. "Those are false allegations sir." I defended myself, twirling the fluffy white pen in my hand. "One was just three days ago!" "Oh come on! I was trying to rush to class but I had bathroom business to deal with." He sighed before replying. "I guess I'll let that one slide." "Thank you Mr. S. This is why you're my fav teacher! Ms. L was totally right about you after all." He didn't say anything but I continued. "She said you're the only other person around here with a brain." He still didn't respond but he flashed a simple smile which told me everything I needed to know.