Shido: she won't do that...

Y/n: wanted bet?

Couple of minutes later

Y/n and Shido where heading downstairs until they recieve a smack on the back of their heads.

Y/n: hey what was that for?!

?????: for scaring Kotori

Y/n: who scare her was your twin Shido and not me?!

Right infront of them was a teenager girl that looks almost similar to Shido and she didn't look happy.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shiori Itsuka

Shiori: so it was nii-san fault.

Y/n: yes.

Shido opens the door and sees Kotori hiding behind the table shaking in fear. While Shiori and y/n were arguing, he started to quietly sneak behind Kotori and was ready to scare her but gets hit on the head knocking him out with the most deathly Weapon ever created by man. And that was La Chancla(the sandal) the person how throw it was Shiori.

Y/n:(throughs) note to self don't made her angry or you will receive La Chancla.

Timeskip

Early this morning, a small spacequake occurred on the outskirts of Tengu city. Only minor damage was done to the area, and there have no reported injuries. Currently, there are still no explanations as to what is behind the spacequakes.

Shido: another one?

Shiori: and it was nearby, too.

Y/n: and they still can't find the what is causing them.

Kotori: yeah.

The trio were making breakfast while Kotori was watching the news, until they hear a armor man was spotted on the sights but since their was no footage of the Armor man their. Everyone thinks that is just some random guy trying to get some attention.

Y/n: haven't the spacequake happening lately?

Kotori: sure have.(whispering) we might have to move up the schedule.

Y/n: excuse me, but what did you said second ago.

Y/n appears sitting next to her scaring her.

Y/n: and by the way we have breakfast! So no candy you got that!?

Y/n try's to take away her candy but he couldn't take it from her, he struggles for a couple of seconds until he gives up.

Desire Aliveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें