Description + Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

There must be an aphrodisiac in it. He was going into heat involuntarily.

Yize quickly retrieved the suppressant he carried with him and expertly injected it into the vein of his forearm. His arm also felt weak and shaky.

Yize closed his eyes slightly, waiting for the suppressant to take effect. As long as there were no other pheromones interfering, he should be able to overcome it.

"Don't bother trying, General Yize," a man's voice suddenly spoke.

Yize struggled to regain his composure and looked toward the man standing at the doorway.

The man wore a sardonic smile, leaning against the door.

"Get lost," Yize spat out through gritted teeth.

The man chuckled and then released his Alpha pheromones abruptly.

Like any Alpha's natural instinct, the man's pheromones were overpowering, flooding the entire bedroom in an instant. Yize's suppressed pheromones, which he had kept at bay with the suppressant, instantly broke free from their restraints and surged like a dam bursting, filling the room.

Forced into heat, Yize felt his body go limp, his cheeks flushing abnormally.

The man standing at the door sniffed the air and wore a surprised expression. "They didn't lie to me. You really are an Omega. What a surprise."

Yize stared coldly at the man.

The man approached Yize, looking down at him from above. "I may not like the scent, but I'll reluctantly help you out. Come on, beg me, and I'll reward you with my pheromones."

Although he had been somewhat cautious earlier due to Yize's high-ranking general status, once he confirmed Yize was an Omega, he felt no restraint. Omegas were born to be submissive to Alphas. Even if he was an Empire's General, what could he do once marked? Under the influence of Alpha pheromones, he would have to obediently submit for the rest of his life – that was the fate of an Omega.

"Omegas are meant to lie down on the bed with their legs open and bear Alpha's children obediently, you understand, right?" The man wore a condescending expression, grabbing Yize's fair wrist and pushing him down onto the bed, both of his hands pinned above him.

***
Ella looked around curiously, having just blended in with a group of visitors touring this wealthy district.

Ella's appearance was very gentle, and her figure was slender, giving off an impression of someone very harmless, almost like a Beta. Regardless of the situation, people often relaxed their guard around her.

She walked to a relatively secluded area, where a three-story standalone villa stood halfway up the hill, with no other houses around, giving it an isolated look.

Ella hurried towards the villa on the hillside.

As she arrived at the villa's exterior, Ella wore a puzzled expression. She detected a faintly sweet scent in the air, not that the scent itself was sweet, but it felt sweet to Ella.

She knocked on the door, but there was no response. She glanced left and right, summoned the courage, and simply opened the unlocked door.

Ella blinked in further confusion.

The door was open, so why not go inside? There was no way she could resist such a temptation.

Ella cautiously stepped inside, hunched her neck, and sneaked a furtive look around. It was all tidy and clean, but there seemed to be a lack of a human presence.

She sniffed the air, and that sweet scent wafted even stronger.

Ella looked towards the direction of the staircase. The scent seemed to be coming from upstairs.

She touched her single-strap bag and made up her mind. She quietly climbed the stairs, following the source of the scent, until she reached a spacious master bedroom with the door wide open.

Ella extended her head from behind the door and peered inside, widening her eyes.

A man was sitting on the floor, leaning against the bed, his face turned toward the door, and his eyes were slightly closed. The man had fair skin, wore a white shirt with an open collar, revealing a delicate neck and attractive collarbones.

Ella swallowed quietly.

This man was incredibly handsome! Ella mentally screamed in excitement.

At that very moment, the handsome man seemed to sense something and opened his eyes, locking eyes with Ella.

Ella: !!!

Ah, his eyes were incredibly charming too!

Ella stared dumbfoundedly at the man, her inner turmoil rapidly growing, unable to move.

Yize looked at the half-head peering inside the door, initially thinking that someone sent by those who wanted to harm him was unwilling to let him go, and had sent more people. However, when he saw the wide, stunned eyes behind the door, he felt somewhat relieved.

"Help me," Yize's voice was hoarse.

Ella: Ah, his voice is incredibly nice too!

Ella snapped back to reality, carefully moved out from behind the door, and using her finger to point to her own nose, asked quietly, "Are you calling me?"

Yize nodded weakly.

Ella quickly entered the room, but she was startled. She suddenly noticed a man lying face down on the floor beside Yize, his body contorted, appearing lifeless. The key issue was that he wasn't wearing any pants...

Ella immediately averted her gaze from the naked man and turned her attention to Yize, rubbing her eyes.

"Please call a doctor for me. I'm in heat," Yize said, his voice hoarse.

Ella widened her eyes in surprise. "In heat? Are you an Omega?"

Yize expected Ella's reaction and was not surprised. His tall and well-built physique, along with his rigorous training, didn't fit the image of soft and delicate Omegas that were popular in the capital.

Yize released his grip. There was only one dose of suppressant left in the injection syringe, and he could hardly contain his pheromones any longer.

"Hurry."

"Oh, okay," Ella quickly took out her terminal to make the call.

Just then, Yize relaxed slightly, and his last traces of consciousness blurred. The glands at the back of his fair neck emitted a dense pheromone.

Ella froze.

In that moment, she felt like she was in a snowy field. After a heavy snowfall in winter, everything was quiet, and the trees were adorned with fresh white snow. The winter sunlight was feeble but warm. The air was clean and slightly chilly.

Every cell in Ella's body screamed with comfort and contentment.

The next moment, Ella felt her body becoming scorching hot, and the glands at the back of her neck began uncontrollably emitting Alpha pheromones.

Alpha and Omega pheromones were naturally drawn to each other, and when their compatibility was high, the attraction and entanglement between the pheromones became even stronger.

Ella sensed that this Omega's pheromones must be highly compatible with her own.