Clicking on the username name on the picture that said @rob49, Coco went on the page to see what he looked like and put a name with the face.

Going down his timeline she could see it was a lot of women and illegal activity going on and she was intrigued. It looked like he was a rapper and had a lot of fans. She also noticed he was kind of cute too. He was adorable to her but he looked like he got all the hoes. It was something else about his face she just couldn't get what was off. 😂🐢

Shrugging her shoulders she couldn't put her finger on it. Getting off his page she went on Cam and Kenny's pages as well. She saw Cam had a lot of women too and entertained them In his comments a lot. Some of the girls were fussing in the comments about him and he was instigating it too. On the other hand Kenny had a girlfriend and she was cute, he seemed to have money and fame
too like Rob did.

She looked on their pages for a little while longer and then she just hearted Tokyo's post and closed her phone.

She was sitting on the edge of her bed the whole time,so she stood up and took off her outside clothes and put on a big tshirt to lay down in. She got in the bed and turned on her tv to a random show on Disney channel for a background noise while she slept. She got under the covers and used her other remote to turn on her ceiling fan. She started to rub her feet together and got sleepy. It didn't take long to fall asleep either.
______________________________
3 hours later......

It was 4pm and Coco had just woke back up. She sat up and checked her phone. She saw she had a text from Que saying he was coming back in an hour. And that was two hours ago. So he should be back by now.

She got up and went to her bathroom to put some mouthwash in since she was sleeping she didn't feel like brushing her teeth because she was gonna be getting ready in a couple more hours.

She left out her room and went into the living room to see Que sitting on the couch on his phone. She also saw three gift bags on the table.

"What's in the bags big head" she said going over to them to look inside.

"You just like a lil kid get out my shit" Que said popping her hand.

Giving him a stank face she went and sat on the other end of the couch. Folding her arms like a child.

He looked up from his phone squinting at her. "It Tokyo's gifts, if you must know" he said.

"That's all you had to say,round here hitting people like you they deddy hoe" she said unfolding her arms

Letting out a small chuckle he just looked at her.

"That's where I was this morning, I went to go get her some clothes and some other girly shit. I didn't wanna show you because I know your gonna tell her since that's your "best friend" Que said

"And you know it... your not about to be giving her nothing she doesn't need or want on her day period pooh."

"And that's why I left you home."
"She said she didn't want nothing special so I had to guess on what to get her. But she got some good shit in them bags and I don't need you going back telling her what she got." He said

"I can't be better than my gift, I got me and her a spa day, I got her a Ugg bedroom set, and a all pink kitchen set because she love to cook. Yeah I know my girl more than you" She said sticking her tongue out.

"Childish and nahh I think I did better than you but you'll see when she opens them." He said getting back on his phone.

Huffing Coco got up and moved close to the bags and Que threw a pillow at her head.

"Ok damn ima leave it alone" she said sitting back down.

"I'm a whole drug dealer I got eyes on the sides and the back of my head." He said still looking at his phone.

"Im about to go take a nap before I start getting ready." He announced standing up. He was about to walk away until he turned and and grabbed all three of the bags take them to his room with him and locking the door behind him.

Coco thought she had a chance. "That was petty CUPID" she said yell towards his room.

"And you nosier than a bitch" he yelled back

"And that's why ima get Tokyo to beat your ass bitch" she mumbled get up to go back to her room.

She didn't want to back to sleep so she just found a movie to watch and got on her phone to waste time until she wanted to get ready.

TO BE CONTINUED......

See you guys next chapter (ohhhppp jump scare)😂🧛🏾‍♀️👹

I made that ig post from her real in like 5 minutes does it look real to y'all ?