Battle Day

Mora pov

Hey y'all it's mora and today it's battle time i'm going up against jayah, and im not nervous cause ima eat her tf up. So yeah me and tootoo been practicing and she been helping me and plus we came up with a fire ass routine i got some fire stuff up my sleeve. We went shopping and bought a cute fit for the battle i got a some custom channel jordan 1s with some jean shorts and a channel belt with a shirt that got mora on it and it's purple with glitters my mama did my hair and it's fye and i'm ready to eat.

Jayah pov

I woke up early like around 7:00 and i don't usually wake up early on the weekend but today it's battle day i took and shower and ate breakfast and chilled until it was time to get ready my sister did my hair i wore it down and my curls was loose and bouncy i did my edges and put two braids in the front one on each side. i put on my custom shirt that had my face on it and i had a crown on my face it was pink and glittered down cause i'm girly and i had a lot of girly stuff on it, and on the back of my shirt it said jayahs dance floor cause it was mine! TF. and i had some blue jeans on with my pink timbs that had jayah on one timb and bailey on the other timb

Jayah and mora both arrived at the academy cause they was going to battle at the academy and tommy wanted them to sit down and do a lil interview so it can be posted as the intro video so they went to the lil studio room where they record videos

Tommy: Hey y'all it's tommy the clown and i got two hard knockers both my baby girls here with me and it's finna go down, i Got my pretty girl jayah to my left and i got my baby girl mora to the right now jayah how you feeling?

Jayah: I feel great (she said with a smile)

Tommy: she feeling greatttt! Now mora how you feeling?

Mora: I feel good, i'm ready (she said with a big smile)

Tommy laughed at their response

Tommy: Now jayah you going up against mora and she ain't finna play with you, you got sum to say?

Jayah: Just know this finna be a different side of me and right now when we on the dance floor we not friends (jayah said with a smile)

Tommy was shocked and he laughed

Tommy: Oh my, you heard that mora, what you got to say about that?

Mora: I ain't got nun to say but just know mora latte ain't finna play with jayah, im coming hard and i'm not letting up for you or nobody and that's periodt (mora said and she did the period hand thingy)

Tommy laughed

Tommy: Well y'all see it's finna go down! stay tuned and be ready and if you wanna see this battle be subsided to golden choice cause that's who seeing it first.

A few hrs later

Everybody was in their spots jayah was on one side and mora was on the other side. and tommy blew his whistle for mora to go first and bz started playing her mix. Then you already know jayah was up next.

LeeLee pov

Hey y'all it's leelee, and this battle was intense cause they was both going at it tbh i never seen jayah be so feisty and it was kind of good for everyone they both was going at it and they had the crowd going crazy tbh i was cheering for both cause rn they both was just too hard me and mora was just beefing cause sb said i told her business but i didn't someone had made fake messages of me but mora still my twin even if we argue me and jayah we get along but we just like homies but i can't help if i speak my mind or if i don't let anyone do whatever tf they want to me, cause mama ain't raise no bitch. anyways this was too intense but ik they gone be ok cause they got fans who love them and want them to be j&k forever but tbh we still be stop allat capping and forever will be because we a fire trio together.