Chapter 1. Jayah's day

My name is jayah bailey and i'm 12 yrs old i dance for the only tommy the clown my bsf use to be mora but now it's trin but me and mora have to act like we bsf for the fans and me and trin ops are leelee and kimora they just think they run everyth...

My name is jayah bailey and i'm 12 yrs old i dance for the only tommy the clown my bsf use to be mora but now it's trin but me and mora have to act like we bsf for the fans and me and trin ops are leelee and kimora they just think they run everything and sometimes we be having silent beef but we have to act cool for the camera but off camera it's sum else oh and the tea pages on IG be starting shit but i still be chilling keeping it cute

My alarm clock went off at 6:15 i got up out my bed and walked into my bathroom i turned my light on and got my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth then i got my shower supplies and took a shower. it was around 6:37 now i got my outfit out that i had picked last night, it was a white shirt with pink flowers and and some jeans when my pink and white jordans, my sister justyce had did my hair for me she put it in a sleek back ponytail, i put my necklace on that said my name and put my rings on i put some perfume on and grabbed my backpack and went to school.

It was around 5:00pm and i already did my homework and stuff so now it was time to go to the academy even though i was tired from school i still had to go entertain, i grabbed my paint and painted my face i did something simple and cute, and i put on my tsqaud shirt and changed my pants into some jean shorts and put on my converse, then my dad dropped me and my sister off at the academy.

we was all waiting for them to get ready to load the cars and today we was riding in our car yeah me and mora got a car together cause tommy bought it for us cause we have a show called j&k show anyways i was sitting by myself until trin came in

trin: hey girlll

jayah: hey let's do a tiktok until it's time to go

trin: sureee grill let's do it

me and trin stood beside each other and we did a lip sync tiktok we was both cute then tommy blew his whistle and me and mora got into our car and tootoo drove us

mora: you can say hey

jayah: okay you can too tf and i rolled my eyes

mora: well ok you don't have to get a attitude

jayah: okay but i'm not you been acting fake so don't talk to me until you act normal tf

tootoo looked at us through the rear mirror and we stopped talking and i looked out my window and she looked out hers we arrived at the party in our car and we was in the middle of the road we had to do a dance routine, we jumped out the car and high fives each other and started banging then we did a heel stretch into a split then i exit out and mora danced i didn't really cheer her on i moved out the way so i wouldn't be in the camera then i jumped in and started killing it everyone was saying let's go jayah then i ended it with a split, and for the rest of the day we went to like 5 parties and i was tired.