RWBY Enters

As the elevator doors open, I walk into Ozpin's office. The headmaster watches me with interest as he sips from his mug. "This is certainly a... surprise. I was not expecting any visitors today, but do make yourself comfortable."
Ozpin sets down his mug and clasps his hands together, raising an eyebrow as he smiles mischievously. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this unannounced meeting?" 

"Just a question and an explanation, sir," I respond, sitting in the chair across from him. "I'm sure you could tell I'm not one of your students." 

"Indeed." Ozpin leans back in his chair, still looking at me curiously. "So then... you are here about a particular student, or...?"
Ozpin doesn't finish his sentence as he takes another sip of his mug. "I don't believe I have ever seen you around before. It is rather rare for a member of the public to pay us a visit, especially unprompted." 

"Maybe so, but I have a question that I believe you would quite like to hear." I bring out a casing of onion dip and some potato chips. "Chip?" 

Ozpin leans forward in his seat, visibly intrigued. That's an... interesting topic of conversation. "Oh, please. Do enlighten me. And I'd love a chip." He reaches for the chips, picking up one.
As he enjoys his snack, Ozpin nods for you to continue. "So, what's the question?" Ozpin asks curiously, crunching down on his chip. 

I sink my lightly salted chip into the tip and eat it. I find combinations of items rather good. "I was hoping to tell of... a little challenge I have going on." 

"And what kind of challenge might that be?" Ozpin asks, leaning back in his chair. "I'm not opposed to challenges -- I'd happily take part, if I knew what I was getting myself into." Ozpin takes a sip of his mug as he waits for me to finish. "So? A challenge, you say?" He sounds rather curious in spite of his stoicism. "Please do go on." 

"As said, I am not one of your students." I bring up once more. "I'm not even of Remnant." 

"You're not from Remnant?" Ozpin tilts his head to the side and raises an eyebrow, now showing clear interest in the subject. "You mean... you're from this planet? How fascinating! It is not everyday that I get the chance to meet someone who comes from a different world entirely."

"Yes, I am not from this world." I confirm, eating some more chip and dip. "As for the challenge, I have gathered some unique individuals to partake in this. And each one so far has said yes." 

"A unique challenge for unique people, it would seem." Ozpin tilts his head, sipping from his mug. "But I am curious... If you do not mind my asking, who are these... "unique individuals?" And what do you hope to achieve with this challenge?" 

"Well, for one, it might sound creepy but I hope to be entertained. And I do believe you know of one individual who agreed to participate in particular." I slide a photo across the desk to him. On it was a very familiar woman to Ozpin, a woman with bleach white hair and pale skin, red eyes and white veins going along her face. She is Ozpin's ex-wife who became the woman he has been trying to defeat for centuries. She is Salem.

Ozpin's eyebrows shoot up and he leans forward in his chair. "Oh... Now this is quite a surprise." He picks up the photo as he takes in the sight of Salem and the realization of what she was agreeing to. "If she is truly going to take part in your challenge, I would like to know what this... game of yours entails." Ozpin seems to be taking this news very seriously.

"A survival challenge." I answer after another chip is eaten. "One in another world, where the most basic goal is to stay alive as long as you can. None of your powers, none of your own weapons, only a team of other participants and a backpack of bare essentials for each person."