⚖️/Chapter 20

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Neuvillette stood still, silent, as he kept staring at Wriothesley.
Neuvillette then sighed and spoke, sincerely.
"Honestly, Wriothesley, I was thinking about ending my relationship with you, since your crimes are leading to serious problems in Fontaine."
He said, his expression serious as he stared at Wriothesley, this was definitely a surprise.

Wriothesley immediately stood up from one knee after hearing Neuvillette's words.
"End our relationship? But... but we're in love, Neuvillette."
His expression turned from shock and disbelief to sadness and disappointment, as he could not believe what he was hearing. He loved Neuvillette more than anything, and he wanted to spend his life with him. He did not want to end his relationship with him, and he wanted to fight back to Neuvillette's words.

Neuvillette sighed.
"Wriothesley... But you did something seriously serious, you purposely made the Primmodal waters spread, just so I could release you from prison in believing you would 'help'."
He said, irritated.
"Do you know people could die from that?!"
Neuvillette looked at him seriously, sighing again.
"And every time we talk about it, you say change but your crimes just get worse, it makes me feel horribly bad!"
He said, the rain starting outside as Neuvillette was sad.
But even if Wriothesley was a criminal, he deeply loved Neuvillette, and never ever did anything bad to him.

Wriothesley felt guilty when he heard Neuvillette speak about his crimes seriously. He could feel how much his actions had affected Neuvillette, and he didn't like that at all. He knew what he did was wrong, and he wanted to at least explain himself to Neuvillette.
"I'm so sorry, I... I know what I've done is wrong. I'm really sorry to always cause trouble to you, and... I also know that I should be punished for what I've done."
He looked down with a sad tone.

Neuvillette sighed, smiling slightly.
"I haven't finished my sentence yet..."
He looked at Wriothesley.
"But despite all this, I accept to marry you."

Wriothesley was shocked to hear Neuvillette accept his proposal. He had expected Neuvillette to yell at him or break up with him, not this.
"Y-you... accept my proposal? Oh, Neuvillette! I never thought you would accept my proposal after everything I've done..."
He laughed softly, feeling overjoyed that Neuvillette accepted his proposal for marriage.

Neuvillette nodded with a smile.
"Yes, I accept, but please...this time, stop commiting crimes."
He said seriously.

Neuvillette's subtle smile was the answer that Wriothesley was waiting for.
He stood up and quickly walked towards Neuvillette, a wide smile gracing his face. He took one of Neuvillette's hands and he placed the ring on it.

Neuvillette smiled as he looked at Wriothesley, happy to be married with him, even if he was still angry.

Wriothesley was overjoyed to hear Neuvillette accept his proposal of marriage, even after he had done many wrongs.
"Neuvillette, I love you so much. I promise you I'll be a good husband to you... I promise I won't commit any more crimes."
He looked Neuvillette in the eyes, and Neuvillette's love and anger melted in his eyes at the same time.

Neuvillette couldn't help but smile, since maybe Wriothesley was really going to change now that they were married.
Neuvillette gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and spoke.
"Alright. But you know...I'll have to serve you a longer prison sentence after the release you've done do the Primordial Waters."
He said, more seriously this time.

Wriothesley smiled softly at Neuvillette, his eyes filled with love for him.
"But I promise you... I'll be a loyal and good husband to you, Neuvillette."
He chuckled slightly and sighed when he heard Neuvillette say he needs to serve a longer prison sentence due to his crime.
"A longer prison sentence? You can't be serious, Neuvillette. How long?"
He tried to be serious, but there was a slight sense of teasing in his tone.

Neuvillette believed that Wriothesley would be a good husband for him, since even though he was a criminal, he had never done anything bad to Neuvillette.
He then sighed and spoke.
"You have to spend another 5 years in prison, making it 15 in total. And don't even tell me you're going to change, you never stopped committing your crimes." Neuvillette said, his gaze on Wriothesley.

Wriothesley sighed and frowned, but knew that Neuvillette didn't lie.
"Okay, I'll spend another 5 years in prison, but... you're coming to visit me, right, Neuvillette?"
He tried to laugh softly at the remark, before his face turned serious again.
"But... why do I always get into trouble whenever I see you, Neuvillette? This happened several times already, and I don't like all this, you know...'

"Yes, I will visit you."
Neuvillette then stopped and looked at Wriothesley again, laughing lightly.
"It's not my fault that I'm a judge and you're a criminal."

Wriothesley laughed softly as well.
"I know it's not your fault, but still... could you not be a judge this one time and be just a lover to me?"
He looked at Neuvillette with a pleading look, as he really wanted to not go back to prison.

Neuvillette laughed again, then smiled.
"But Wriothesley, I'm in a work environment, I have to judge you for the crimes."
He stopped talking, whispering now.
"And as far as I know, I'm not a judge in bed with you, am I?"

Wriothesley chuckled quietly.
"Well... you're not a judge in bed with me, but..."
He looked at Neuvillette with a smirk on his face.
"...you're certainly giving me the 'hammer of justice' treatment there."
He tried his best not to laugh after he said that, knowing that Neuvillette would be annoyed if he did.

Neuvillette blushed, looking away.
"Wriothesley... I'm sure you're the one who gives me that..."
He said, since he was always the bottom.
Neuvillette then looked at Wriothesley again.

Wriothesley laughed out loud when he heard Neuvillette said that he's usually the giver when it comes to their intimate moments.
"Oh, so now you admit it, Neuvillette. You're always the bottom when it comes to that."
He smirked and raised an eyebrow.
"And you also like being the bottom, hmm... I wonder why."
He teased Neuvillette as he tried to hold back his laughter.

Neuvillette blushed and laughed lightly.
After a while, his serious expression returning, he took the handcuffs from the secretary and restrained Wriothesley, grabbing his hands.
"Well, other than that now, head to Meropide."...