Cricket: "Don't worry. I'm ninety-percent sure he's just sleeping."

The man suddenly screams, which scared Cricket and Tilly. The two walked away and looked underneath a bench.

Cricket: "And this is where they harvest their stretchy candy." He stretched one of them out. "Mmm-yeah."

Tilly giggles, before turning to a rat in front of her. "Huh? Oh! Hello." The rat turns his head around, squeaking. "What's that? You want me to be your fearless leader?" They stare at each other for a moment. "I graciously accept."

Bill: "Kids! Come on, stay close! Now, let's see here." He looked a map on a stand.

The kids walked over to the adults.

Cricket: "But Dad, I'm lookin' around with Tilly and the steaks!" He heard hip hop music and turns to his right. "Ooh."

A crowd was watching a street dancer doing a breakdance. Making the crowd cheer.

Man: "Whoo! Wow!"

Woman: "Wicked!"

Cricket: "Oh, my gosh. An underground hoedown! My turn." He got on the dance floor; hums and does a bluegrass dance.

The crowd cheered at the performance.

Street dancer: "Hey, you're pretty good. But can you do... this?" He made robot noises and does the Robot.

Cricket: "Oh. Mah. Gosh. He's a robot wearing the skin of a human! Stay back! I'll handle this menace!"

The Greens' train arrives as Y/N called for Cricket. "Our train's here Cricket!"

Cricket: "Okay!" He ran to the train as the doors closed just as soon as Cricket got in.

P.A: "Next stop, Tenth Street Station."

Cricket: "Tricky robot man, thinks he can pull one over-- Wait." He noticed the package of steaks was sitting next to a bench near where the street dancer is dancing! "THE STEAKS!"

P.A.: "This train is now departing."

As the train leaves, Cricket holds onto the back window, looking back at the steaks in fear.

Cricket: "NO...!"

Tilly, Bill, Gramma, and Y/N were sitting on a bench on the train.

Bill: "So, how do you want your steaks cooked tonight?"

Tilly: "I'd like mine extra-well done."

Y/N: "Amen."

Gramma: "Rarer than rare! Like a diamond... of meat."

Bill: "Sheesh, I'm so hungry, I might just eat mine raw! Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!"

Gramma: "Hahaha!"

Bill: "I'll do it! Bring me my steak!"

Tilly: "Stop it, Papa."

Y/N: "Come on Bill, I know you're a big guy but I know you can wait a little longer."

Bill: "Haha! Remember when we were younger and skipped breakfast that we tried to eat raw potatoes."

Y/N: "Hahaha! Yeah!"

Cricket looked traumatized because of him losing the steaks. His pupils were tiny, and there are thick lines around the whites of his eyes.

Bill: "Hey, Cricket! Whatcha up to, pal? Come over here!"

Y/N: "Yeah, whatchu waiting for? An invitation?"

Cricket walked over to the Greens, still having the same traumatized look on his face.