I Have To Let You Go PT.2

Start from the beginning

    A few days after the kiss,I haven't heard from Joseph. Not a phone call or a text message. I guess he is starting to realize that I am not his anymore. I laid down on my bed. I'm looking at pictures of Joseph and I together. We were so happy in love. I got lost in the moment,daydreaming of what Joseph and I could've been. We both were talking about having kids one day. I got out of my gallery and decided to check out Tik Tok. The first thing that popped up was a video of Joseph with that Trina girl. He was holding her hand,I read the caption, and it said, "Joseph's new love!" This really did break my heart. He was finally happy. I guess he found love in Trina.

    *Months Later*

   I was the streets of London. I walked past mine and Joseph's favorite cafe. And to my surprise,he was there and so was Trina. I decided to pull a bold move and go in and order my original. I grabbed my order and was about to head out the door,I heard someone call my name. I turned around, and it was Trina. "Hi Y/n. I know I am the last person you want to talk to, but I just want to let you know that Joseph and I are engaged." She showed me her hand. And sure enough, there was a massive ring on her finger. I threw my order out in the trash and stormed out of the cafe. I cried as I walked back home. I am definitely upset now. That explains why he hasn't been talking to me.

  An hour has gone by. My phone keeps going off. I look, and there were multiple missed calls and text messages from Joseph. I listened to the voicemails. I had to replay them because it really broke my heart. He kept saying how much he misses me and how much he still loves me. But yet his ass proposed to the bitch that split us up almost a damn year ago. So I called him back. He does answer.

  "Hello!" He says in an aggitated voice. He was probably asleep. "Oh, I am sorry. Did I bother you?" I say to him. He answers me back"No,you aren't bothering me. Everything okay?" "Yeah,I mean no,everything isn't okay. Your precious Trina decided to come over to me while you were using the bathroom and showed me her engagement ring. Congratulations. I guess that's the reason why you haven't spoke to me in months. We had been together almost 5 years and not once did you propose to me. You have only known Trina for 6 months and you've already proposed to her. Juat remember,she is the one who broke us up. She wanted you all to her damn self. I hope you have a beautiful wedding and please do me a favor! Don't send me an invite,because I will not show up." Joseph was quiet for a few moments then he said "Y/n, I broke off the engagement with her. I found out thay she has been sleeping around with my friend Wesley. So her and I are no longer together. And I also realized that she isn't you. I know I have said it multiple times,but I am still in love with you. I don't think Incan ever get over you. Y/n,please give me a chance. I hate being without you. I miss your arms around me,I miss your lips on top of mine. I miss the way you say my name whenever we get intimate. So darling,what do you say? Will you please take me back?" I didn't know what to say to that. My head is telling me to tell him that it's a bad idea,but my heart is telling me otherwise.

   I do miss him. And I do miss his touch. I mist have been lost in my thoughts when I was interrupted by Joseph's voice saying "Y/n,are you still there? You are seriously quiet. Are you okay?" I sniffled a little bit. Then I said "Yeah I am okay. I was just thinking about what you just said. If I say that I will give us another chance,will you promise me that I will be the only girl in your life. And that you will never speak to another woman,besides me." I can sense Joseph smiling at the other end. He finally agrees with me. "I promise sweetheart. You will forever be the only girl that I will have eyes for. I won't do what I did a year ago. God,I miss you so much." A tear rolled down my face. "How about you come over tonight? I have nothing to do. I am a little bored."

    20 minutes after the phone call,Joseph shows up to my apartment. Once I opened the door,he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up. He spins me around and gently puts me back down on the floor. He runs his hamd along my jawling and said "Do you mind?" I nodded my head. He places his lips on top of mine. The taste of mint lingers from his lips to mine. I missed him so much. After a few moments of making out,we took it to the bedroom.

  My clothes and his clothes ended up on my bedroom floor. We both lay in the embrace of each others arms. He runs his hand down my back. Both of us still breathing rather heavy. I look up at him and said "That was so good. I truly missed doing this with you." Joseph places a kiss on my lips and said "You took me so well sweetheart. I missed your moans and screams. I am so glad that I was able to hear them again." He did the unthinkable. He got off the bed and walked over to his pants pocket. He pulls something out. He walks back over to me and gets down on one knee. Is this really happening? Is he gonna propose to me. He starts speaking "Y/n,I know you and I had a few outbursts. But you have been on my mind for months after our break up. I thought Trina would get me to forget about you,but it didn't work. There is something about you that has a good grip on me. When you told me that we have been together 4 year prior to what I did,not once did I propose to you. But yet I prosped to Trina. Which I regret doing. Because I realized how much I missed you. So Y/n L/n,will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I cried at the beautiful speech he just did. I got down onto the floor in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck and said "I would love to be your wife." He placed a kiss on my lips. I handed him my left hand and he placed the ring he had given to Trina onto my finger. He smiles and hold my hand. Placing a small kiss on the top of it.

   "I have to say,this ring looks better on your finger. It really suits you. I love you so much. Thank you for making me realize that I was a complete jerk towards you. I am also happy that you accepted my apology and took me back. I love you so much." He kisses me again. "I love you too baby. And I can't wait to be Mrs.Quinn. This is so surreal. I feel like like I am in a dream or something." I said while rubbing my hand on his bare chest. I stare into his brown eyes,realizing that I made the right decision. I am happy that I gave him a second chance. And I can't wait to marry him.