Chapter 2: Family reunited

Madison Dixon POV

I was sleeping when I heard a car alarm. I woke up and Ellie started to cry. "Hey, it's okay." I picked her up and she snuggled into my arms.

I smiled. I then walked out and suddenly Ellie screamed. Scar ran over. "What's wrong?"

"It's the loud noise." I said. He gently took Ellie. Soon the car alarms died down and she didn't want to let go of Scar. I smiled. He obviously had a soft spot for his siblings. He was my first born son.

"You wanna go back to mama?" Ellie shrieked and Scar flinched. "Okay. Damn. Gods she has your vocal cords." I smiled.

We walked up and I didn't see Merle. "Where the hell is Merle?" I snapped. No one spoke. "About that..." a man spoke. "YOU LEFT MY GODDAMN BROTHER?!" I yelled.

I smiled as Ellie was walking. Crucie said it was due to the fact she had a growing gene from him. She was growing too fast. I watched as my dragon watched her around the water. Everytime she got too close he'd pick her up and pull her away.

I sighed. I then saw Wolf my son walk down. "How come neither of you are asleep?" He asked. "Because someone wanted to play with Ghidorah." I said. Wolf looked at me. "Don't lie. That's not the reason you're down here." He said.

"I'm fine, Wolf." He gave me a look. "Okay, I'm mad they left Merle behind. How would Lori feel if I left her husband behind?!" I snapped.

"Maybe you should. Rick's annoying." Wolf teased. I scoffed. Wolf sat down beside me. "Sire's worried about you." He told me. "He always is." I said.

"Mama, can you come back up? Ellie too." I looked at him. "Come on! Let's go!" Wolf picked up Ellie. I sighed. I looked at Ghidorah. He cooed.

3rd POV

Madison put the gun to her head.

"Look it's the North Star..." Wolf cooed softly. Ellie looked at it. Her head was on Wolf's chest. "It's cool isn't it—" there was a gunshot. Ghidorah then shrieked in pain.

Scar turned. Crucifer then ran down the hill. "NO!"

Wolf and Scar looked at each other. Wolf then held Ellie tightly. "Shh. It's okay baby. You're okay." She started crying.

"It's okay."

Scar sighed as Ellie was asleep on him her jacket covering her head to keep the sun from her face. Ellie then started to wake up. Hey, cutie... Ellie smiled. Scar then noticed Daryl walk over.

"Ellie... this is your uncle, Daryl." She looked at him. She then giggled and reached for him. Daryl picked her up. He smiled at her.