Training with An Arch-Wizard

Author's Key

Normal Speech

'Thoughts'

YELLING

[Magic Spell]

Whisper

______________________________________

After the incident with YunYun kokai goes to sleep with his usual nightmare haunting him again

Dream World:

Kokai tries to see his surroundings and finds himself in his room on earth again.

Kokai: 'My house!'

Kokai walks out of his room to see his family eating breakfast.

Kokai smiles and greets them.

Kokai: God Morning. Mom, Dad. Alita.

They all smile and greet him back.

Suddenly all of them are shot in the head.

Kokai screams and runs to their side.

He looks at the source of the bullets. It was the same man who he saved the girl from.

Man: You think you can run away from me? You damned disappointment. Your family was killed right in front of you.

Kokai's brows furrow in anger he tries to run after him and screams.

Kokai: I'll KILL YOU!

Kokai tries to run at the man but the entire world changes and he is seen lying down on the inn bed.

Kokai: What?!

Kokai tries to look down and sees YunYun sleeping in her bed peacefully.

Kokai: It seems like it was just a bad dream.

In an instant the same man was sitting on the chair near the table with the gun pointed towards YunYun.

Man: You think you can run from me?

Kok? I try to plead with the man.

Kokai: Please I'd do anything. Just leave her alone. S-shoot me okay? Kill me. Just let her live.

Kokai jumps down in front of YunYun and the man pulls the trigger.

BOOM.

Kokai wakes up with a cold sweat and the usual tears running down his cheeks. With him trying to catch his breath.

He wipes away his tears and tries to look for YunYun in the bed. He sees that she's missing.

Then he frantically looks around the room to find him engrossed in a chess game with... Herself.

Kokai: There she is. It was just a nightmare. So, chess is present in this world.

He sees her moving before she goes up to the other side of the board to play as the second player. Kokai sits in front of her plays Knight F3 and greets her.

Kokai: Good morning.

YunYun jumps a little with an EPP. But then shyly greets back.

YunYun: G-good morning

Kokai: Shall we continue? It's your move. I also like playing chess.

YunYun moves the pawn to D5 and asks.

YunYun: S-so, how did you get into chess?

Kokai: It was my cousin.

Kokai moves his king's pawn ahead one step.