First Quest

Author's Key:

'Thought'

YELLING

Telepathy or talking to animals

Demonic voice

_______________________________________________________________________

Luna: Kokai, welcome to the adventurers guild.

Kokai: Thanks, Luna.

Luna: You can take a quest that you want to go. But show them to me so that I can register them.

Kokai: Sure. I want to find a merchant shop so that I can sell some slime remains.

Luna: Is that so? You should go to Wiz's shop.

Luna gives the location of Wiz's shop to Kokai and Kokai thanks Luna and left the guild building to reach the shop.

Kokai reaches the shop building and opens the door. He is greeted by a lady with breasts rivaling Luna's.

 He is greeted by a lady with breasts rivaling Luna's

???: Welcome! My name is Wiz and this is my shop. What would like to buy?

Kokai: 'Is she luna's cousin or something? She looks beautiful. More importantly. How strong is your spine?' I am Kokai and I am here to sell the slime residue I collected.

Wiz: I see. Can you show me the product?

Kokai shows Wiz the slime residue he has.

Wiz: I can give you 400 Eris for your four Vials.

Kokai: Deal.

Kokai and Wiz shake their hands.

Wiz: 'What is this monster. His aura is something else.' It's nice doing business with you.

' It's nice doing business with you

(Like this but yellow)

Kokai: Um. If you don't mind me asking. Doi you know some kind of Library nearby?

Wiz: Yes there is...

Wiz gave the location of the library to Kokai. Kokai thanked Wiz and made his way to the library.