Otherworldly problems.

Author's Note:

Hello guys, long time no see. Sorry, I was out for so long. I know more than half of you might not even remember me. But now I am back here. Enjoy the chapter.

______________________________________________________

Kokai was healed and just awoken. While on his way to the Guild he saw his adventurer's card and had 50 points to his fruition. He also levelled up and increased his stats related to battle Strength, speed, etc. He also saw that his intelligence increased as well.

Kokai: 'This is not different from my previous life. But just in an RPG format. I guess experience is the most valuable thing in this world currently.'

Melinda: Looking into your adventurer's card. Good Work.

Kokai: Yeah. This card is pretty useful. I think my learning from a book and controlling my mana along with the elements is useful as well.

Melinda: Do you know about enchantments?

Kokai: No. 

Melinda: It's a status effect that you can apply to your equipment for temporary or permanent effect.

Kokai: are there any limitations?

Melinda: Only the enchanter. It is not an easy feat to enchant anything. Because there are an infinite number of effects you can apply to them. They can change the tide of any battle.

Kokai: Can you enchant?

Melinda: No.

Kokai: That's a bummer. It would be cool to learn how to enchant my sword so it doesn't break again.

Melinda: That's for later currently you need to rest and let's reach the guild.

Melinda leads the way to the adventurers guild. On the way, they go through a residential area.

Melinda: The citizens of axel mostly live here.

Kokai: It's spacious.

Merlin: Isn't it? I am glad you like it.

Kokai's eyes wander off to a family sitting on the porch.

KId: Hey dad. When I grow up I want to be a strong adventurer.

Dad: I am sure you will be a great adventurer son.

Listening to the conversation kokai's heart snapped. He stood there silent for a few minutes. Just be to be brought back by Melinda.

Melinda: Kokai, it's time that we reach the Guild. Don't wander off to your own world.

Kokai: R-Right. My apologies. Let's go.

They reached the guild and heard lots of partying inside.

Kokai: 'Harden your heart kokai.'

They enter the guild ad are greeted by luna.

Luna: Welcome. 

Kokai: Hey Luna.

Luna: Come on Celebrate. You are the strongest adventurer axel has seen for a long time. Killing a strong catch.

Kokai: You're too kind. I was lucky that thing did not kill me. I underestimated it thinking it was similar to the other boars. Just shows that I am an amateur.

Merlin: Now, now. Don't be too hard on yourself student. From tomorrow your real training starts. Until then, enjoy. Everyone, let's raise our glasses to the new lad of our town.

Everyone: Yeah!

Miyabi: Hello Kokai, what would you like to eat? 

Kokai: The usual.