"Ugh!" Dorcas shudder as did most of the audience.

Vernon stood up from his seat and carried a bottle of alcohol with him as he walked over to his sister.

"Can I tempt you, Marge?" he enquired.

"Just a small one." Marge said as she turned to Petunia. "Excellent nosh, Petunia."

Harry was walking around the table and was picking up the plates quietly. Marge snapped her fingers at him and pointed to the plate that she placed on the floor.

"A bit more." Marge told her brother as he poured her a glass. "Usually just a fry-up for me, what with 12 dogs. Just a bit more. That's a boy. You wanna try a little drop of brandy?"

Marge seemed to seriously consider giving her pet some brandy. "A little drop of brandy-brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh?" Harry was watching Marge with a emotionless face as her dog drank from her galss. "What are you smirking at?"

"Nothing." Harry said as he placed the dishes into the sink.

"He wasn't even smirking." Frank pointed out.

"Muggles." Walburga shook her head.

"Where did you send the boy, Vernon?" Marge asked her brother as Vernon sat down.

"St. Brutus'. It's a fine institution for hopeless cases." Vernon lied.

"Do they use a cane at St. Brutus', boy?" Marge asked Harry.

Vernon looked at Harry sternly and silently warned him to play along.

"Oh, yeah." Harry nodded. "Yeah. I've been beaten loads of times."

Several people watching sniggered and chuckled at Harry's lie.

"Excellent. I won't have this namby-pamby wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it."

Harry turned his back to Marge and leaned against the counter as she continued to rant.

"You mustn't blame yourself about how this one turned out. It's all to do with blood. Bad blood will out. What is it the boy's father did, Petunia?"

"Nothing." Petunia lied. "H-He didn't work. HH-e was unemployed."

"What!" James exclaimed.

"And a drunk too, no doubt?" Marge assumed.

"That's a lie." Harry snapped.

"What did you say?" Marge questioned.

Harry turned around and glared daggers at Marge.

"My dad wasn't a drunk." Harry stated.

The glass in Marge's hand shattered and the startled everyone at the table.

Petunia let out a scream and looked absolutely terrified.

"Uh-oh." Peter said as they watched Harry used accidental magic.

"Don't worry. Don't fuss, Petunia. I have a very firm grip." Marge laughed it off.

The rest of the people at the table knew better and looked at Harry worryingly.

"I think it's time you went to bed." Vernon told Harry.

"Quiet, Vernon." Marge dismissed her brother. She snapped her fingers at Harry and pointed at the table. "You, clean it up."

"What. A. Bitch." Bellatrix commented.

Harry walked over and grabbed a hand towel. He started to brush the broken pieces of glass into the towel and walked back into the kitchen.