Now people were talking and discussing their actions. They were re-evaluating the thoughts and beliefs that they had had their entire lives.

Regulus couldn't help but feel a bit happy that now there were more people like him. People that questioned whether or not they were in the moral right.

"Uh-oh." Evan said disturbing his thoughts. "Look who's coming our way."

Regulus looked at who Evan was talking about and saw that the marauders were heading their way.

James was leading the group as usual and stutted through the many slytherin students sitting on the ground. As he expected, James stopped in front of them, his body blocking out the sun and throwing a shadow over him.

"Black." James greeted him rather stiffly.

"Hello Potter." Regulus replied. He couldn't remember the last time they had ever spoken to one another. Had they ever?

"Anything we can help you with?" Evan asked.

None of the Slytherin's had stood up. They just sat on the ground and squinted their eyes as they looked up at the seventh year boys.

"Have you seen James' sister?" Remus asked.

Only when he looked to Lupin did he noticed that Sirius was standing behind the him and the group instead of next to James like he usually did.

"Catherine?"

"Cathy." James stated as if correcting him.

Regulus noticed how James tried to keep from frowning when he spoke to him. The marauders had ventured into a serpents pit and were now surrounded by Slytherin students.

Before they would hold their heads high and look down on them. Cathy's words from the film must have had a stronger impact on their than he thought. Usually whenever they addressed a slytherin student, James and Sirius would look for any little reason to deduct points from their house. The aftermath of the second film seems to have humbled them quite a bit.

"I haven't seen her." Regulus told James. "Why do you want to know?"

"Our parents want us to have lunch together." James said. "If you see her, tell her we're looking for her."

James turned around and walked away with his little group following close behind him.

"They seem different." Evan said when the marauders were far enough not to hear him. "Sort of quieter."

"Yeah." Barty nodded also noticing their behavior.

Regulus got up to his feet and brushed the dirt and grass off his clothes.

"Where are you off to?" one of the other slytherin boys asked him.

"I have to tell Catherine that her parents called for her." Regulus said.

"I thought you said you didn't know where she was." Evan said.

"I said I haven't seen her." Regulus corrected. "I didn't say I don't know where she is."

"Ooh, can I come?" Evan said eagerly. "I think I should introduce myself to her."

"Best save it for another time." Regulus told him.

He walked out of the courtyard, carefully stepping around the other students. Once he was out, Regulus walked toward the Whomping Willow.

Once he got close to the usually violent tree, he found Cathy sitting on top of its branches looking over at the lake. Her usual brown hair was starting to turn red which was made more visible in the sunlight.