"She's so small." Harry said.

"You were all small once." Cathy said. "Do you want to try holding her?"

"Me?" Harry said looking nervous.

"If you don't want to--"

"No. I'll do it." Harry said.

Cathy slowly and carefully passed Carina into Harry's arms.

"Careful. Watch her head." Cathy instructed him.

Once the baby was safely in Harry's arms, Neville and Ryan huddled next to Harry and made baby sounds to Carina.

Cassie turned to her mother. "Why'd you want to have her in a muggle hosipital?"

"I had all of you in muggle hospitals." Cathy informed her.

"Why?" Halley pipped up.

"Um..." Cathy turned to Walburga.

"Let's just say that our family has had a few issues with St. Mungo's in the past." Walburga told them.

"Yes, I remember." Walburga said.

"I can't believe that I'm a big brother again." Ryan said not taking his eyes off his baby sister. "Sorry Halley but the title of being the baby of the family is officially no longer yours. You held the title the longest but it's time to pass the torch."

"I don't mind." Halley said hopping up to the bed next to Cathy. "I was tired of being the youngest away."

"Carina doesn't actually have the title either." Cathy said.

"What do you mean?" Neville asked.

"Carina isn't the baby of the family. That goes to the youngest."

"And...is she not the youngest?" Cassie told her mother.

"No." Cathy said.

"Then who is?" Ryan laughed thinking his mother must be confused from the painkillers or something.

"Your brother." Regulus said.

Everyone turned around and saw that Regulus was holding a infant in his arms. They were all quiet for a moment before they rushed over to Regulus is shock and exclaimation.

"Twins!" James shouted.

"Huh?" Cathy looked at the screen in shock.

"There's another one!" Ryan exclaimed.

"Yes." Regulus laughed as he moved to his wife.

"Two for the price of one." Cathy turned to Walburga. "No more after this, got it?"

Walburga held up her hands in surrender. "I understand." Walburga laughed.

"Twins, huh? What are the odds?" Cassie asked no one in particular.

"A lot higher than you'd think." Cathy turned to her husband. "Anything you want to tell our children? Something you and your mother specifically kept from me?"

Regulus smiled and laughed nervously as Cathy stared him down.

"What is she talking about?" Halley asked Walburga.

"Well you see," Walburga cleared her throat, "my brother Alphard and Marius were twins and so were my father and his brother. My grandmother also had a twin and even though it skipped your fathers generation, twins run in our family."

"Really?" Ryan seemed interested.

"God I wish someone told me before I married into this family." Cathy complained. "As if serial killers and sociopaths weren't bad enough, this freakshow of a family's got twins in the mix too."