2

.

                           Ja'maiya Isabella Williams | Maiya                                           Chicago, Illinois

                                           Chicago, Illinois

                                                           .

"Ma'lik you needa hurry up and go before my brother comes home and find you in my bed." I tapped on him.

"Bruh give me 5 more minutes damn he ain't gonna come back until late anyways." He groaned.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom. I had to pee really bad. I been having to use the restroom non stop for the past week and it's honestly kinda getting on my nerves. I flushed the toilet after 2 minutes. I walk over to the sink and washed my hands. I walk back into the room and seen Ma'lik on his face sitting up in the bed.

"Your hoes must be texting you." I sat down on the bed. "Here you go starting shit and I don't know what hoes you are talking about I don't have any hoes." He sucked his teeth.

"I don't know I'm just asking cause every hoe you dealt with be texting my phone on shit." I shrugged my shoulders. "Maiya I'm not finna argue with you man why is you still trying to start with me like damn you just had some dick last night and you still wanna start with a nigga." He rubbed his hands on his face.

"You getting mad when I'm asking a question just like you be asking me about niggas?" I rolled my eyes. "Ja'maiya I swear on my momma if I found out you out there talking to other niggas imma fucking kill you stop fucking playing with me." He looked me dead ass in my eyes. "Ain't no one fucking talking to any niggas fuck is you on."

"I'm finna use the bathroom I'm not doing this shit with you." He got up walking away.

Then don't the fuck I ain't telling you to deal with anything ugly ass little boy. I swear I can't stand this nigga. I'm so fucking hungry right now I can eat the whole house no bull shit. I should tell that nigga to go get me some food. I got up from the bed and walk into the bathroom.

"Can you please go get me something to eat I'm hungry?" I leaned against the wall. "You're ass been eating a lot lately." He looked at me concerned. "Boy it ain't even like that i just be hungry." I rolled my eyes. "You getting big that's that happy weight." He had a smirk. "Yeah whatever I'm just hungry man that's all I know." I rubbed my stomach.

"I'll go get you something to eat." He gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Thank you what you doing today?" I gave him a smile. "Shit go to the trap and then go hit the stu." He yawned. "Your ass either be at the studio or the damn trap." I rolled my eyes. "Those the only places I can go shit your ass will kill me if I'm out in them streets." He chuckled.