He actually Cares.

Next Day,

It was a usal morning at Oberoi Mansion.

Dadi was doing yoga in her room, Pinky was watching pravachan, Janvi was on the call with her mother, the elder OBEROI men were gone to the office and our Oberoi Brothers were in kitchen spending their favourite time of the day.

Rudra: Bhaiya...aj kya bana rahe ho?

Shivay: The famous Green vegetables Ratatouille with Pesto sauce.

Om: Kamal hai...Shivay Something miserable today?

Shivay: It's nothing like that...it's just mera maan kiya

Rudra: nahi bhaiya ap ye dish sirf tab banate ho jab ap andar se pareshan rehete ho.

Shivay: it's nothing like that .

Rudra: bhaiya kahi app vo Kal Anika di ki Tadi ki wajah se toh nahi...

Shivay: Shut up Rudra ...I don't care vo ladki kya karti hai kya nahi aur vaise bhi SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI ko copy karne se koi SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI nahi ban jata.

Om: Shivaay, why are you so angry? He is speaking so normally...Wait, does that means what Anika said has affected you.

Shivay: It's not like that...who is that girl to affect me? Just a mere employee and that's it.

Om: Really Shivay? She broke your car's mirror, she threw water on you and even that Gobar.

Shivay: Don't Say that word.

He then excused himself saying he need to attend an important phone call and left.

Rudra: Oo What do you think? Will Bhaiya ever accept that Anika Didi affects him?

Om: Vo Shivay hai Rudy...itni aasani se nahi manega.
(He is Shivay Rudy and he won't get convenced so easily)

Rudra: So, lets trying to convince him…who knows, we may get rid of that Lady Baba and save my dear brother's life from getting ruined.

Om: But how? I mean you know him right? For him marriage is just a deal and Love plays no role for him in it.

They helplessly kept looking at the direction he just left.

Shivay's Pov:

My dear brothers always lives in their fantasy world man. I mean why would that Mere middle class girl would affect me? So what it was a check and Mate yesterday? It was her luck she won.

But still she dared to mess with me, THE SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI
She will definitely have to pay for this.

But for now let's keep aside these thoughts. I need to focus on my meeting.

I started walking towards my room when I heard Tia calling me.

"Shivay Baby!"

I turned to find Tia walking towards me. She came and encircled me in a warm hug.

That's when I saw Anika entering inside the house with some samples of Table cloths.

Wait I got an reason to torture her.

I seperated from Tia and cupped her face.

"Darling...why not select some table cloths for our wedding functions?"

"Awww...Shivay Baby, How romantic!" , She said doing those teenage stuffs... Ewe!

But it's fine... atleast she is understanding and a perfect match for me.

We both walked towards her, that's when she gave me a look filled with attitude.

How dare she?

"Anika...Today my Shivay Baby wants to select some stylish Table cloths for our wedding... Please show some best once"

She looked at me and I heard her lips murmuring.
"Kammal hai...Bagad Billa Aaj itna fukat baitha hai ki usse Table cloth select karna hai?!"

Ok she and her antic stuffs.

"Just stop murmuring and show us some best Table cloths and remember...Mujhe agar pasand nahi aaye toh tumhe khud dubara Jaake ye Table cloths lane hoge.", I said smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes and started showing me some pieces of cloths and yes they were beautiful too but na...I won't accept it.

"Theekh hai...every cloth is a rubbish...throw them out and go and Bring new table cloths"

She was looking at me with a shocked face and that brought a real SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI grin on my face.

"But Shivay Baby..." , Tia Tried to defend her.

"No Tia...I want everything best and these table cloths are worst than the cheapest onces"

She was looking at me with rage and I did my Signature moved passing my fingers into my hairs.

She raised her eyebrows with attitude.
Ofcourse she is a girl full with attitude, even if she is facing the worst.

Shivay's Pov ends.

This all was being watched by OmRu from a corner.

Anika's Pov:

What Does this Shri...Shri...Shri 1008, Kanchi Akhowala Bagad Billa thinks of himself?

He is trying to mess with me?

He thinks is a 'Toop' or something?

I will prove him that I am Anika not just his some mere 'Bhigi Billi' employee.

Now Mr.Bagad Billa wait and watch!

Anika's Pov ends.

Anika walked past him and took all the table cloths.

Shivay: Remember what I said...Throw them out and bring some good branded once.

Anika: Brand toh aisa laugi ki ap chah kar bhi mana nahi kar payege.

Shivay looked at her with confusion, while she smirked and left.

Om: Rudy...tune kuch notice Kiya?

Rudy: Yes O...Shivay Bhaiya did twinning with me.
He is so sweet na!

Om rolled his eyes.

Om: Dumble Singh Oberoi! I was saying...Did you notice that he is intentionally trying to torture her.

Rudy: Oh yaa...even...he is really curious for her next move.

Om: Exactly! Do you get that what it means.

Rudy made a crying face.

Rudy: Yes...means I have one more compitition named Anika now...who has occupied Shivay Bhaiya's thoughts.

Om closed his eyes with irritation.

Om: Shut Up Rudra!

Rudy: ok! By the way You are write bhaiya says that Anika Di doesn't affects him but on the contrary he is intentionally trying to mess with her.

Om: yes...and this proves He actually Cares.

Om and Rudra smiles exchanging their looks.

__________________________________

Precap: Getting on his Nevers!
__________________________________