Gray steps forward and wipes the tears from her face

Gray steps forward and wipes the tears from her face. "Gray, I..." Reina begins, only to be cut off by Gray kissing her deeply, hand cupping her cheek. Reins is unable to resist kissing him back.

They kiss for a few more minutes before breaking for air. Gray rests his forehead against hers as he pleads quietly, "Please, Rei-chan. We've just started dating and I don't want you to leave me. Please."

Reina feels like crying again before she finally speaks. Her voice is barely audible. "Okay. I'll give it a try."

Gray feels relief in his heart as he kisses Reina again. He pulls back and asks, "Why do you hide your right eye all the time?"

She responds, blinking her eyes, "Oh. It's because I have a nasty scar there from one of my past missions when I was looking for my brother." Reina lifts her bangs to show a nasty scar running around her eye. "I just don't like showing it," Reina tells him, dropping her bangs.

"So, can we go out again tonight?" Asks Gray, gazing at her hopefully.

Reina smiles slightly as she nods. "Sure."

Gray smiles. "Great."

They then resume kissing with Reina's back to her front door for a long while after that.

❄️❄️❄️

Gray stays over Reina's house for dinner that night instead of going out to a restaurant. They chat in content and laugh throughout dinner.

After dessert, the two watch a lacrima movie and make out in Reina's bedroom, which has light coloured walls.

Gray lies atop Reina as their lips dance across each other, his hands resting on rather side of Reina's head.

Her bed is against the far wall under the window, and there's a desk to the left side of the room with a couple of bookshelves beside it and a lamp on it. Reina's wardrobe is against the far side of her room, and there's a set of drawers next to the bed.

 Reina's wardrobe is against the far side of her room, and there's a set of drawers next to the bed

Their breaths mingle as Reina and Gray kiss

He kisses Reina's lips a few more times.

Gray kisses Reina once more before they break apart and Gray lies down beside her. Reina cuddles into his side as he wraps his arm around her, and she rests her head on his chest.

"That was amazing," She says.

"It was," Agrees Gray, smiling happily. "Thank you for letting me stay over tonight for dinner, Rei-chan."

"Anytime," She says.

"I'm just really glad we're still good," Says Gray, glancing at the bluenette. "I thought you were going to dump me."

"I changed my mind when we had that talk earlier," Reina says truthfully. She gazes at him with soft eyes. "I've never met such a kind man as you, Gray-kun."

Reina leans up and kisses his cheek. She puts her head on his chest again as Gray tightens his arm around her.

"And I've never met anyone as incredible as you, Rei-chan," Gray murmurs back.