[ 0 ]

- | THE MAGICIAN | -

- Second Pov -

- Second Pov -

"-..Huh!?" You screamed startled when you noticed and felt your surroundings change, after you put the headset on. It didn't feel like a 'game' anymore at all.

Your eyes then started to dart around the room. The room was huge and bright, with many colorful slides. You honestly would have guessed you're in some type of circus.

You then grabbed onto your head and started to agressively try to take the headset off.

"...Why can't I..take this headset..off!" You mumbled to yourself and then realised you didn't feel the headset at all. And that your appearance has changed as well. Instead of the headset being attached to your head, you had some sort of hat on top of it. A witch's hat to be exact. You then noticed that.. you didn't even have your upper limbs. Only set of hands that were floating strangely, making you panic.

You then noticed that a group of 'people' walked into the room you were currently in and you started to panic even more, not knowing what to expect from them. You looked around yourself, searching for any type of way to leave.

Then, a door with an 'exit' sign appeared which caught your eye. You then took a run towards it. The door then opened, making you run faster.