Chapter 10

Gboy's POV,

As I floated mid air we both had gotten into a stand off. He charged up his single blaster and flew forward. Shooting three times before trying to go for a punch.

I focus and form 3 small orbs that collide with his energy attacks before using the energy from the explosion to form 3 laser beams.

Each beam hit him either on his head, core, or blaster.

He was durable as hell. He punched me into a building as I flew back to make some distance and floated the debris from the building I collided with and slammed some of them onto him.

I quickly flew up and formed 3 energy orbs and sent each towards him. He quickly shot his own and flew up to grab my head and use a Soundwave that pushed me back down. Causing me to crash into another building. The dust blocked his view but suddenly numerous debris like pieces of the building, broken cars, and long pieces of rebar. He was able to avoid most of them.

What he didn't expect however...

Was me basically flying and slamming into him and making both of us crash into another city.

I began head butting him repeatedly before he kicked me off. I catch myself midair as I flew back down to slam into him again.

He quickly grabbed my head and shot the energy orbs into my mouth. I bite his arm and with all my force rip it off. He quickly goes to punch me with his other arm.

I head butt him causing him to fall on his ass. I slide forward and ran him over. He quickly stood up and kicked my head repeatedly. Before grabbing my headphones and ripping it off. Before sending a loud frequency sound that incapacitated me to a dangerous extent. But by sheer will power I lifted as many objects and debris as I could and sent it at him. Before flying up and forming a large energy beam. Focusing as much as I could before sending it down onto him.

He was barely able to dodge loosing a leg in the process and one of his back speakers.

Then... I hear a familiar voice come to my rescue. I look up and see a large hover craft as Many Skibidi Military Toilets alongside Gman came to my rescue.

Titan SpeakerMan tried to crawl away but was shot by Gman's Beams.

He quickly gets overwhelmed as back up arrived. Gman came to my rescue after dealing with the invasion in Skibidi York by Titan Cameraman we started to call him.

He shot at what we now dub, Titan SpeakerMan.

I also began forming and shooting energy orbs at Titan SpeakerMan. Causing him to drop his Jetpack. He continued to block before black smoke formed behind him. As we see Titan Cameraman grab him and teleport the both of them away.

Gman and I stared at the spot where they stood. Before I look down to Titan Speakerman's Energy Blaster.

I nodded a little.

"I'll take that.. Finders Keepers-"

"Losers Weepers."

Gman finished.

I spoke out. "Go back to Skibidi York. I'll keep things safe in New Toilet City."

He nodded and flew off. He learnt how to fly but he wasn't as fast as me. But still fast.