Chapter 9

Gboy's POV,

I sat with many others as Gman made his campaign right within the city supposedly owned by the Alliance.

As he made his amazingly 3 day made speech about his militarist might.

I look up and see a blue beam about to hit the middle of which we were campaigning using my energy gathering and most of my focus.

I redirect the beam to hit the building where I saw some Alliance Androids.

Gman gave me a nod while saying "Thanks Brother. Okay let's continue shall we-" as such he was back to making his speech. Eventually his speech ends and we all go back to Toilet City.

The election is coming pretty close by now.

And I wonder what else might occur.

For now I went to Death Valley to train for the rest of the day.

I notice some black smoke forming around Death Valley as I got ready to head back to Toilet City.

I stop and turn before being hit by two orbital camera beams straight to my face.

I flew back a little before forming my own energy attacks and destroyed everything around me making sure to deal with any threat that got close enough.

I look around left and right seeing Black Smoke cover some parts of the area before leaving nothing behind.

I get annoyed and flew back to New Toilet City. Not realizing they had tagged me with an tracker.

Due to the last Alliance Invasion we had to relocate our home turf as such. So we just chose to keep the two cities as separate ones.

New Toilet City,

And Skibidi York,

As I flew I didn't hear or notice the two beings following me to the New Toilet City.

As I flew more and more smoke appeared and disappeared again and again.

I turn around confused before turning back seeing nothing.

Eventually I reach the gates and the tracker falls off and disappears with black smoke.

As I enter the City. I get scanned and let in. Before going down in the middle of the city and looking around.

Before trying to rest. But I can't really shake the feeling something is wrong.

But suddenly-

BOOM!

I look towards the gate confused and now getting ready for a fight.

I then realize I'm gonna be alone against the threats.

This city was just newly found and fortified. Most of our people are in Skibidi York, Most of our military is in Skibidi York!

I flew up and glared at the smoke as a titanic figure emerged. His chest held a reactor that glowed a bright red hue.

He was playing some music. Loudly blaring as our newly installed windows were shattered.

I then feel something be placed over my ears. I see some commander level flying toilets put headphones on my head.

I nod and turn back to the threat.

"BRING IT!"

But to them.

"SKIBIDI!"

_________________________

Author's Note,

Big battle next chapter!

So stay tuned!

Software Gang!