Chapter 4

Gboy's POV,

Now we were stationed in the city. To oversee a group of newly born trainees.

I flew over head as Gman took another group with him. I watched over the trainees. Both FootSoldier and Commander level trainees.

I was told not to help any one of them but then again I was told to deal when it becomes too overwhelming. I see some cameramen shooting at me with their pistols. I just focus the energy to a point inside the building and caused it to explode. Which collapsed the floor they were on.  I look down and see most of the trainees are still alive after dealing with the patrol squad of the cameramen.

I see one exceptional toilet. He sped around at the speed of a car crashing into many of the cameramen that arrived.

I look at the notes floating next to me.

I've learnt a few days ago that I had both Energy Gathering, and Telekinesis. Both being at a decent level of mastery.

I flip through the notes noting the large cameramen that tried flushing me but couldn't find the lever.

Then two eye beams pierce through both.

I turn my head and nod at my brother who guided his trainees.

And we all go back to base after a good day's work. Right now... Both of us were the size of a small 3 story house. As Gman slid down on the ground. I flew over them dealing with the many camera helicopters that came our way.

As we arrive to the new Toilet City. As we did we see civilian Skibidi Toilets looking up at us with awe and inspiration.

I just nod as I flew forward. We look at the monument of the first Skibidi Toilet who was flushed during his birth. But rose again 3 days later in another toilet.

We guide the trainees back into the lab for their evaluations from the Professors.

And both me and Gman got free time for a bit till we get called by the True Boss of the Skibidi Toilets.

So we spent it all on training our accuracy and team work.

From our Source.. The Mafia Toilet Gang. The Alliance they call themselves. That the Alliance is preparing their trump card for battle.

As we clean up after our training. We get called by the big toilet himself.

We look at each other before going to the going to the meeting point.

_________________________

Author's Note,

You may ask why I turned episodes to Chapters.

It's because it's easier for me.

Stay tuned y'all!

And stay frosty! software gang!