"Yeah." Ryan nodded.

"So..." Neville looked around them and shrugged. "Now what?"

The scene immediately shifted to Fawkes flying out of the Chamber of Secrets. With his legs he carried Professor Lockhart and the rest of the students who were hanging off of him and each other.

"Amazing! This is just like magic!" Professor Lockhart exclaimed excitedly.

"I almost forgot about this fool." Alice said.

"I need to ask mum to teach me how to fly during the holidays!" Ryan said.
After that the scene changed again to show that Ryan, Harry, Ron and Neville were all standing in Dumbledore's office with the morning sun pouring in through the windows.

Cathy was standing next to Dumbledore and the boys were all standing across the Headmasters desk.

"You all realize, of course, that in the past few hours you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules?

"Yes, sir." The boys all admitted.

"Are you serious?" James exclaimed.

"And there is sufficient evidence to have you all expelled."

"Yes, sir." They said robotically.

"But why?" Peter questioned.

Cathy nudged Dumbledore with her leg at the reactions that the boys were having from his line of questioning.

The headmaster smiled and his face softened. "Therefore, it is only fitting, that you all receive Special Awards for Services to the School."

"Oh, he was just pulling their leg." Sirius sighed.

The boys all looked at each other with relief and smiles.

"Thanks, sir!" Ron said.

"And now, Mr. Weasley," Dumbledore had gotten up and walked over to the ginger. He guided him away from the others as he continued to speak, "if you would, have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban? I believe we want our gamekeeper back."

As they watched Dumbledore walk with Ron, Cathy turned to the three boys in front of her.

"I'm not going to lie. I am furious that you all put yourselves in that sort of danger." Cathy told them. A smile quickly assured them that she wasn't anger though. "But I'm glad that you all managed to save Ginny."

"And this time we took Nev with us." Ryan said throwing an arm over Neville's shoulder. "You should have seen him mum. Didn't cry once. Not before, during or after."

Cathy walked around the table and ruffled Neville's head.

"I'm so proud of you, Neville." Cathy said. "You're growing up so well. Your mum and dad would be proud too if they could see you now."

"Thanks." Neville blushed.

Both Frank and Alice smiled at Neville, feeling proud of him just like Cathy said.

"Also, what the hell is that?" Cathy pointed to the snake was sleeping soundly on Ryan's head.

"She finally noticed the snake." Euphemia said.

"Oh this?" Ryan's hands went up to his head and gently scooped up the white snake. The Basilisk woke up as Ryan picked it into his hands and coiled around his wrists. "Believe it or not, this is the Basilisk."

"May I?" Cathy gestured to the snake. Ryan nodded and Cathy leaned forward and observed the snake closely. It looked at Cathy with its yellow eyes and seemed to study her the way she studied it.