Ryan was confused and worried about Harry and Neville being left alone with the Basilisk when he realized that he should tried to get to them somehow.

Despite his ghost-like state, Ryan found that he could still use his gift to alter time on his body. He ran through the school on his way to Myrtle's bathroom. He found another problem when he got to the floor where Moaning Myrtle's bathroom resided.

The doors that lead to the bathroom were the only thing there, the cubiles, sinks and everything else was missing.

"What the hell?" Ryan whispered to himself.

"Where's Mrytle's bathroom?" Severus questioned confused.

Ryan heard another sound coming from ahead of him. This time it sounded like a man and a woman arguing. Behind him, the woman carrying the platter of food appeared and walked through Ryan on her way to the source of the raised voices.

Ryan followed after her and as soon as he and the woman turned a corner he arrived in front of a man and woman who looked around his parents age.

"Who are they?" Cathy questioned.

"They sort of look familiar." James said tilting his head to the right.

"Yeah." Fleamont agreed.

The man had bright red hair and the woman had hair that was dark like his own. The two of them seemed to be having a heated discussion and ignored the arrival of the woman.

"Why does the library have to take up some much space? We barely have any books." The man argued.

"This is a school we're building!" the woman snapped. "Over time the library will be filled!"

"Is that why you stole that space?" the man demanded. "That was the reason wasn't it!"

"No it wasn't because I didn't!" The woman said.

"Loud bunch." Walburga commented.

"I have it right here!" The man pointed to a piece of parcement that was spread out before them. "See! The dueling room was suppose to be there."

"Well it was an honest mistake and I've already set it up as a library so there's nothing we can do, Godric." The woman shrugged as she told an obvious lie.

Ryan froze at the name that the woman had call the red haired man.

"What did she just call him?" Regulus asked.

"Godric." Evan answered.

Everyone stared at the screen in silent surprise.

"Oh there certainly is something we can do, Rowena." Godric said. "Admit that you stole the space."

"I admit nothing." Rowena answered.

"Rowena?" Lily said. "Oh my god. Are they who I think they are?"

"The founders." Dumbledore said in astonishment.

"But how?" Professor McGonagall asked.

"You two are still on this?" The woman placed the platter on the table and placed her hand on her hips. "Rowena just admit you stole the space so we can move on."

"I say again: I admit nothing." Rowena said . "And I can't believe that you're taking his side, Helga."

"Helga. Helga Hufflepuff."' Ryan said. He looked to the man and then the dark haired woman. "Godric Gryffindor. Rowena Ravenclaw."

"That's three out of four." James said.

"Those are the founders of our school!"

"They're so young!"