━━ ttt ❪ water sports ver. ❫ #𝟣

Ep. 18, #1

(2021)

"Does anyone know where Leo hyung is ?" Minghao looks around as he dries his feet off from just having them dipped in the pool

Seungkwan briefly looks up from his spot in front of the karaoke machine. "I think he's napping inside."

Sliding his shoes back on, Minghao trots the short distance between the pool and the house, and shakes his shoes back off before stepping inside. He spots the older easily, his long body quietly snoozing on the bottom bunk. Leo had a bit of an upset stomach upon their arrival, but it wasn't bad enough that he wanted to head back home, so instead he just had some medicine the manager gave him and trusted some sleep would help as well. It had been a good hour since he'd fallen asleep, and it was almost time for lunch, hence why Minghao wanted to come wake him up.

"Leo hyung," he softly sang as he cuddled up beside him, his nimble fingers coming up to brush Leo's hair from his face gently. Minghao couldn't help but smile, Leo just always looked adorable when he was sleeping.

"Leo hyung, it's almost time for lunch."

He stirs at the soft voice, his arms stretching up and his feet almost reaching over the end of the bed as he stretches. His eyes open slowly, familiarizing him with his surroundings, before they meet a warm gaze beside him.

"How're you feeling now ?"

"A little better, thank you." the older answers in Chinese, making Hao smile proudly; his pronunciation was definitely improving.

"Who took lunch ?"

"Mingyu. It's just ramyeon, nothing too crazy."

Leo nods, but doesn't make any move to leave the comfortable bottom bunk he had claimed on upon arrival. Wanting to spend some time with him, Hao throws an arm over Leo's torso, his head nuzzling into the crook of his warm neck. Leo always feels comfortable with Minghao, he's undoubtedly one of his bestest friends and he's one of the reasons he's so grateful for joining the company. All of the members are. He's found a family in 13, charismatic, hilarious, and extremely loving and supportive guys.

"Hyung," Dino sticks his head in from the doorway. "How're you feeling ?"

"A bit better, thanks Channie." he smiles softly.

"I'm glad ! Me and some of the members are heading down to the Waterpark, you wanna come too ?"

At some point Leo definitely wants to experience all the rides at the Waterpark, but his head still felt a little heavy from the deep sleep the medicine had knocked him into, so he just wasn't feeling up to it right now.

"I'm good Din, thanks. Maybe later ?"

Dino nods in understanding. "Hao hyung ?"

Hao doesn't take much time to think about it and shakes his head. Dino bids the pair a goodbye before heading off. JaeHao lay in comfortable silence for a while, until the sound of Seungkwan singing Twice outside catches his interest.

"What's Kwannie up to ? Karaoke ?"

Hao hums in answer. "Feel like getting some fresh air ?"

Leo nods; he wants to make the most of this time off and away from work, even though they are filming content for work, the place they're at it is still relaxing and it makes him forget the numerous cameras around. The pair leave the confinement of the little room, Leo pushing his hair back to shade his head from the sun by tossing his hat on backwards. He slips his feet into his slippers and slides his Ray Bans over his eyes as he makes his way over to Seungkwan and DK at the karaoke machine.

Hao offers to dish him a bowl of ramyeon, to which he graciously accepts.

"This one's for you hyung." Seungkwan clicks on the song before passing the mic to Leo.

An immediate chuckle leaves Leo's lips when he recognizes the song just two seconds in.

"Are you ready for this ? ZIMZALABIM !"

Seungkwan and DK hit the choreo as Leo sings, joining them for the chorus dance. Despite having not spoken much to Seulgi since the difficult conversation they had all those years ago, Red Velvet is still one of his favourite artists - and he's a patient guy. He's still very much in love with her, and he still has hope given he notices she steals some glances at him whenever they're in the same space.

Also, 'Zimzalabim' is just a banger.

"Let's go Song Jaewook !" DK cheers as he applauds as Leo moves to hit the chorus again.

Hao overlooks the scene from a distance with a fond smile on his face; he too has hope things will work out for Seulgi and Leo, but only time will tell - but for now, he's just happy to see a bright smile on his hyung's.

𔘓.