CHAPTER SIX - CALL ME WHATEVER

CHAPTER SIX : CALL ME WHATEVER

Khloe Kardashian Adds Adrian Nersisyan's Last Name on Social Media After Big Fat Armenian Wedding

Newlywed official! Khloe Kardashian has taken Adrian Nersisyan's last name on Instagram.

Following Khloe's August 30th wedding to Adrian, the reality star changed her social media handle to reflect her new status. "Khloé Kardashian Nersisyan," the username now reads.

Khloe also removed her middle name and took her husband's surname, becoming Khloé Kardashian Nersisyan, legally.

The couple exchanged vows in front of their closest friends, family, and nearly 300 guests in a lavish Armenian wedding in Miami at the historic The Breakers Palm Beach.

Khloe confirmed the news via Instagram, captioning a slideshow of carousel photos "Say hey, Mr. and Mrs. Nersisyan." She later posted a second batch of snapshots from the ceremony with the caption "A Day To Remember 🤍 8/30/23 💍"

-

Khloe is having lunch with Kylie, Kendall, and Kourtney so she can get some advice on being a bonus mom.

Out of the three sisters that Khloe invited out for lunch, Kendall understands her situation the best since she is in the same boat as her. The other day, True asked Khloe why Tania doesn't call her mom. And if she could call her mom.

So, Khloe needed to know how to best handle this new situation arising with Tania. Khloe tells her sisters how sometimes Tania slips up sometimes, calls her mom, and gets shy about it.

"So, like what do I do?" Khloe asked.

"I let Ocean and Masina call me whatever they want. I told them, 'You can call me whatever you are comfortable with like mom or mommy if you felt like you wanted to, but not because you felt like you had to do that,'" Kylie answered, to which Kendall agreed.

"It was the same thing with me and the girls. It just got us talking about the family dynamic, the names, and how they address everybody in my family. In the beginning, we did want the girls to understand that I just was their dad's girlfriend but once I adopted them they called me their mom, and they said they wanted to call me that for a long time so I think you sit down with Tania and Adrian and figure out what's she's comfortable with," Kendall told Khloe.

"Yeah, I agree. I can tell she wants you to see her as another daughter but she doesn't want to force it on you," Kourtney said.

Noting that it seems awkward for her, Khloe says, "I just want to make sure that we're all on the same page. From the moment I met Tania, I already made a place in my heart for her so I'm conflicted because I don't want to make too many changes in her life all at once, you know," Khloe frowned.

"I think it's all about what's best for her and what's easiest for her. If she feels comfortable calling you mom, then let her," Kylie says.

"At the end of the day, if she feels comfortable calling you mom, then you and Adrian have to be okay with that. The last thing you guys should want is for her to be stressed out," Kourtney said.

"I do think because Tania is getting older and figuring out more about her family dynamic that these conversations are going to come up," Kendall said.

"I just want to make sure that we're all comfortable," Khloe said.

"This is a side of blending families that isn't talked about. This is the side that's a little uncomfortable," Kourtney said.

"Definitely," Kylie agreed.

Khloe decides to have a conversation with Tania about the subject later once she has another conversation with Adrian about it. Adrian lets Khloe know that he is okay with Tania calling her mom. After playing with dolls and putting on a dance performance, the two settled in to chat.

"You remember how you called me mom and you felt bad about it," Khloe says.

"On accident, I said Koko, mom," Tania says.

"I'm letting you know that's okay, if you end up calling me mom. My feelings won't be hurt," Khloe says to see if Tania understands. "I'm serious, I don't want you to think you messed up. It's okay, you're a kid. You can call me whatever you feel like calling me. If you feel that you want to call me mom then call me mom, okay, I'm your mom now," She added.

"Okay," Tania said.

After that conversation, the next day, Khloe plans a family photoshoot. Khloe is extremely happy that Adrian is the person she married. She is happy she gained another daughter.

She never could have foreseen this, but now that it is her reality, and it's the best version of her reality.

After everything she has been through, she is happy that Kassie brought a wonderful man into her life. She will always be grateful to Kassie for pushing her to move on from Tristan.

She finally has her happily ever after.