𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

Evie quickly looked up at dd with a stunned face, then back at notti. "𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙄..?" Dd said in disbelief, as he looked at him. Notti was then gonna say something but before he did he had fainted. "Bro, wtf is goin on Evie?!" Dd said quickly shutting and locking her bedroom door and running over to notti side as he laid down passed out on the floor. "I was gonna tell you-" she said with panic in her eyes and her eyes started to water. "when?! You had all this time nigga!." He said in anger as he was shaking notti awake.

"Notti?! Wake up bro!! I can't lose you again.." Evie yelled silently shaking him awake, he then shot awake while gasping awake. "Yo-" dd said before hugging notti before he could even react to what was going on. "Wth happened to you?! And don't lie to me bro." Evie said giving him a stern look, notti sighed trying to work up the words to tell them. "No point in lyin to a nigga now huh?" Notti said tryna crack jokes but Evie and dd just looked at him with serious expressions.

"I don't know bro, it started not to long ago..I started getting sick and ghost don't usually get si-"

"Nigga- since when was you a ghost? What else have you not told me?" Dd cutt notti off, then looking at Evie. "A lot.." she mumbled with an apologetic look.

"Y'all niggas Betta shut up, all dat is besides da point. Y'all see dis blood right here? Ang, actin like I ain't here." Notti said in his lil sassy voice. Evie couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Well, we not tryna lose you so just hurry up and explain." Evie said just completely over it. "A nigga will if y'all would listen- anyways." He started, "like I was sayin, so like ghost don't usually get sick so I'm over here Wondering like wth? And den dats when ma nigga tyquan call me like-"

"Who tf is tyquan?" Dd then cutt him off again, Evie just shrugged not really knowing herself. Notti just continued talking completely ignoring his question. "And I ask him like, is it normal for ghost to get sick? He like, that's what mr.johong and Ms. Amirya wanna talk to you about. I'm like-"

"Bro what? Pause first of all. Wait hollon- nigga what? Who the hell names day child johong-" dd said shaking his head. "That's the least of out problems right now." Evie said slapping the back of his head. DD let out a "ow" looking at her crazy. "Anyways pretty much, dem niggas gone tell me that my soul is fading and dat I'm out of their system and all dat bs. Don't dat sound crazy?" Nitti said rolling his eyes as if what he just said wasn't the most craziest shi that ever came out of his mouth. "What." Evie let out, her heart suddenly pounding like crazy. Notti looked at her, realizing what he just said.

Dd had a confused yet devastating look on his face. "Wtf do they mean your soul is fadin? As in your existence?" She asked in disbelief suddenly hyperventilating. "Evie-" nitti began tryna call her down. "Bro I just got you back..Wtf notti?!" She said now crying, she didn't know what to think or do. She just got notti back and now all of a sudden he was gonna be gone out of their life frfr. Dd didn't know how to react. "Please don't cry, y'all niggas gone make me cry shoot-" notti said shaking his head. "why are you making jokes at a time like dis yo? We losen yo ass and you just actin like it's nun." Dd said getting all irritated at his carelessness.

"Nun I can do about it David, ian finna spend ma last days on this earth bein all sad and shi." He said, there's was no point to him honestly. He was goin and there was nun his goofy ass could do about it.

A few minutes later had passed by and notti and dd were having a whole argument and Evie was on her bed crying like mug. It was alot of stuff goin on. That's when ddot busted through the door because of all the noises he had heard, no body knows how he unlocked that door. "Uhm- we can explain-" notti said as they all paused to look at him.

"I'm high as hell right now, am I hallucinating?" He said in a low raspy voice. "Da fu- is dat you notti?" He said in all smiles, Evie scrunched her face up. "Uhm yuh, you see me nigga." He said dapping ddot up. "damn, Ian see you in a hot minute- wait- wasn't you uh??" Ddot asked then suddenly realizing. "Bro wtf? How is you still alive I coulda sworn.." he said scratching the back of his head in confusion. "Honestly, I can honestly explain-" Evie said whipping her tears. "Yeah..yo ass can explain cuz I'm confused to." Dd suddenly said turning towards her. Notti threw the peace sign and suddenly disappeared. Evie rolled her eyes with a sigh. "Where dat nigga go-" Dd and notti said in sync.

Guest who's back?!?!🌝🌝