𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘕𝘌

Evie walked towards the deli with her twin brother notti by her side following along with jay, ddot, dd, and others. They were getting close to the station when dd suddenly stopped hisself feeling his pockets. "Whatchu stop for?" Notti asked raising his eyebrows. Dd looked up at him.

"Ion got ma phone, imma go back to the block rq." Dd had said and that's when evie walked up to him. "Aigh I'm goin with." Evie had said. Dd and notti scrunched they faces up in confusion. "Why?" Dd asked His lil sister. Evie was very protective ova her family.

"Niggas crazy out here, and ion want u walking back by yo self." Evie exclaimed and dd nodded slowly. "We'll be back aigh?" Evie turned to her twin brother and jay. "Alr." Notti replied back, evie nodded her head and dd and her walked off...

𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘷𝘪𝘦 -

"Evie sat down on the porch as dd went inside a house looking for his phone, Evie had a feeling sumthin happened and she began to feel anxious. "Tf bro.." She mumbled in confusion, she ain't know why she was feeling that way. She headed her phone ring and saw that jay was calling her.
Evie was quick to answer it.

"𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘣𝘳𝘰!!" Jay yelled over the phone, she was sobbing. Evie heart dropped and she got up from the porch. "Wtf you mean sum happened to notti bro..?" Evie stood there waiting for jay to respond. "𝘏𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘱.." Jay voice cracked while saying. Evie took a step back holding onto her chest. "Bro stop playin wimmie bro like deadass.."

Evie didn't wanna believe it, her voice started cracking and she started to get angry. Jay got all quiet. "JAY BRO ANSWER ME." Evie started to break down in tears. "BRO WTF I WAS JUST WITH YALL." Evie yelled at the phone. Dd came out the house with his phone in his hand. "What happen?" He asked in confusion.

"Bro we gotta go see notti bro, sumthin happened to him!!" Yvonie shouted and began running back towards the deli. Dd stood there, he was panicking and was just thinking about all the shi that could of happened to his Lil brother. He began running towards the deli also, his heart was racing and he had a bad feelin.

On there way there they saw a bug crowd forming in front of the train station they would take in the morning. Evie and dd saw jay and they ain't waste no time running towards her direction but Evie ran towards the ambulance seeing notti being carried away.
She started to break down in sobs.

"𝙒𝙏𝙁 𝘽𝙍𝙊.." She shouted running up to notti as he was laid down on the ambulance bed. "𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙐 𝙀𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉." she laid her head on his chest, she saw tha his lips were blue and she couldn't help but break into more sobs. She felt someone grab onto her holding her back. It was one of the police officers. Evie was fighting back, she didn't want them to take her twin brother away. "LET ME TF GO BRO" Evie bit the police arm getting a chance to run away from them but another police officer had got her.

Dd and ddot noticed the situation and ran up to her holding her back. Dd tried to stay strong but seeing his own Lil brother laid there really broke him. And he knew that image of him would haunt him for life.

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤.." evie started hyperventilate, she felt like she couldn't breathe, she ain't know what was going on around her. Her vision started to get blurred and she went silent. She was so overwhelmed, and she ended up losing consciousness.

"𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙀." Dd shouted shaking her awake or at least trying to but she wouldn't wake up. She passed out due to feeling overwhelmed.

Evie woke up in the hospital, she was so confused. She didn't remember anything at all, she turned towards her and seen dd and a few others in the room. She slowly lifted up in the bed and everybody turned towards her. "What happen bro..ma head hurt like a bitch." She muttered. "You don't remember..?" Melz asked her Lil sister and Evie raised her eyebrows.

"Whatchu mean? What happen? 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣?" Her mama started crying at the mention of notti. Evie didnt know what to say but for some reason she started slowly crying to. "notti had.." melz started but didn't wanna finish the sentence. "𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙙𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙚.." Their mother walked out of the room.

Half of them couldn't even look at evie duo to her looking sm like notti, and she knew that was gonna be a problem in the future. Evie couldn't' utter a single word the rest of the night in the hospital. She was in sm shocked, she didn't know how it happened. And she also didn't wanna know.

Evie knew that it wasn't gonna be the same anymore, everything was gonna change by tomorrow morning. She didn't wanna accept the fact that her twin was gone, she didn't wanna believe it. But she knew she would have to, but unless..