𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘖

its been a month since nottis passing, Evie really just stayed in her room all through the week. Dd and them would come check in on her once in a while. She just didn't feel right without her twin brother. Her mother had hard times even looking at Evie because of how much she looked like him.

She was in her room watching Henry danger, she wasn't really paying attention tho. Ddot had came ova and him and dd were playing 2k or sum shi, she didn't really care anyways. She grabbed onto her blue vape beside her bed and took a hit of it. "Man notti why you leave bro, tf is wrong with u.." Evie muttered to herself feeling drowsy asf.

She wasn't really able to get any sleep either, I mean yeah she slept but that was only during the day tho but at night she just couldn't sleep. Sometimes she would take sleepin pills to help her sleep through the night but then she would be all tired in the morning and sleep through out school. And to top it off her grades were dropping.

She decided to come out her room cuz she was feeling a bit hungry so she was gonna make her sone ramen. "We got more ramen melz?" She asked her sister coming into the kitchen and sitting down by the counter laying her head down on her arm. "Yeah, in da pantry." She replied and Evie nodded getting off her chair and walking towards the pantry.

She scammed through the pantry and spotted her favorite flavored ramen, which so happened to be the chicken flavor. "Yes come to daddy-" she grabbed the ramen off of the 4th shelf and went back to the kitchen and started unpacking her noodles, putting them into a bowl, and putting them in the microwave.

Dd and ddot suddenly walked into the kitchen and ddot started looking through their fridge. "You good?" Dd asked his Lil sister and she nodded in response. "Wsg dippin dots." Evie greeted not wanting to be rude. He scrunched his face up at her but he just let it slide. He nodded in a sign of saying wsg back. A few minutes later she took her ramen out the microwave and started to put her seasoning packet, butter and some hot sauce in it.

She went back upstairs with the bowl of ramen in her hands entering her room. She laid down on her bed. Slurping and smacking on her ramen. "These good asf hollon-" she exclaimed sitting up from her bed and started smashing down literally.

She finished it in like a second and she ended up just putting on Wednesday for the rest of the evening.

𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

She was sat down on her couch in her room and she was just blasting music through her airpods, she would get up once in a while to dance. She had took her airpods out cuz she thought she heard someone call her name. "Tf?" She mumbled to herself cuz every time she put her airpods back in her ear she would hear her name being called.

She opened up her bedroom door, "Did anyone call ma name?!" She shouted loud enough so they could hear her. "No." They all shouted back and she scrunch her face up in confusion. She just shrugged it off, cuz if nobody in her house called her then who did? "Ion know if yall demons tryna call out to me but god got me so-" she exclaimed and she had put her airpods back into her ears.

"BOO-" she heared somebody yell from behind her and she quickly turned around, but she didn't see anybody. "Am I trippin or..." She took her airpods out sating them on her bed. She turned back around to her bedroom door and her eyes widened. "Wtf-"

Leaving yall on a cliffhanger😘😘