𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

"𝘈𝘠𝘖 𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘛𝘐, 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘈𝘓𝘓 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘛 𝘏𝘐𝘔 𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘕𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘚 𝘛𝘈𝘓𝘒𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘕 𝘉𝘙𝘖, 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘓𝘋 𝘎𝘌𝘛 𝘓𝘌𝘍𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘖𝘜𝘎𝘏 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘌-"

Evie sung with notti, it has been a week or two since notti pretty much came back as a ghost.
Evie was so confused about it, I mean she knew that he was a ghost and shi like that but goddamn- this is like sum supernatural shi.

Once and a while Evie would be with her family chilling and she would see notti making funny faces at her and she would just burst out laughing. Dd would look at her like she was crazy, they couldn't see nor hear notti. Only Evie could.

"𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒, 𝘐𝘛 𝘎𝘌𝘛 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘝𝘠, 𝘐𝘛 𝘎𝘌𝘛 𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘠, 𝘛𝘙𝘠 𝘛𝘖 𝘙𝘜𝘕 𝘜𝘗 𝘏𝘐𝘛 𝘏𝘐𝘔 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘌. 𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 8 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘞𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘕 𝘍𝘖𝘌 𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘠-"

Notti sung out loud, Evie was singing along but since it was his verse she would really just hype him up. "Ayo have you seen ma-" dd came into her room seeing her jumping around looking at her bed and screaming, "YAAA YAAA-" dd scratched the back of his head.

"Tf?" Evie quickly turned her head towards dd clearing her throat. Notti looked up at his big brother smiling hard. "Wsg son-" evie side eyed notti. "He can't see or hear you idiot.." She mumbled so that only notti could hear. "U been actin mad weird lately ian gone lie." Dd pointed out and Evie let out a nervous laugh.

"U sound mad goofy rn, I haven't been acting weird. Y'all just really on ma dicc. Every time I come into da livinroom y'all niggas always mugging me and shi and staring at me funny." Evie explained shrugging. She knew notti and this ghost situation was gonna be a problem.

Notti just looked between the two covering his mouth with his hands, "well damn, he onto u-" notti exclaimed laughing and stomping his feet. "Omfg." Evie had said resting her hand on her forehead. "Nah u buggin, u always talkin to yoself and shi" dd shook his head while saying. "As if youn talk to yoself, but ig u not ready for dat conversation- ykw actually forget allat, why u in ma room?"

Notti thought it would be fun to push Evie as she was talking, "istg bro- dd can u like exit ma room foe one second?" Evie pushed dd out her room befoe he could even respond. "Negro- tf is wrong with u?" Evie whispered shouted. "If there's sum wrong with me then there's sum wrong wichu, but then again nun is wrong with me so-" notti exclaimed. "Yup, nothing is wrong wichu Ethan." Evie faintly said being sarcastic. "I mean duh, why tf u repeating what I just said-" notti picked up one of evies pillow and threw it at her.

"I should really just beat yo ass rn, but imma restrain maself." Evie had said snatching her pillow from nottis grasp. Notti then took out a watch that was beepin in his pockets and he turned it on and it revealed a hologram of some girl. "Watchu want?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Yo who dat? And how tf- ykw Ian even surprised cuz yo ass a ghost so I mean." Notti laughed at his twin sister turning back to the girl that was showing on his watch as a hologram.

"Dis shayshay." Notti replied and evie just nodded. "Damn yall look identical omg-" shayshay had said covering her mouth. "Yeah no shi nigga, we twins." Notti scoffed at her while sayin. "Anyways bro, what u want?" Shayshay mugged him. "Tyquan needa talk to u or sum shi." Shayshay replied back shrugging her shoulders.

"Aigh, imma be there and a sec." Shayshay nodded as she disappeared off of the watch. Evie was just standing there awkwardly. "Aigh so I forgot to tell u sum else dat happened to-" Notti exclaimed scratching the back of his head. Evie raised her eyebrows at him in curiosity. "So like a Nigga can teleport now-"Notti had said smiling real hard.

"And u think u better den me?" Evie asked rolling her eyes and Notti just laughed at ha comment. "Ion think, I just know." He reply back and Evie slapped him in da back of his head. "Well imma be gone foe a minute, I gotta return back to the white room." Evie nodded and notti just disappeared out of nowhere. "Omg is this a dream cuz wtf-" Evie exclaimed covering her mouth with her hands. "I mean god what's next, vampires finna start existing now-" Evie shook her head in disbelief. "Shit is crazy."

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍