CHAPTER 1: THE NEW BEGINNING

CHARACTERS

1: CORA RAYTON ( 25 YEARS )
-Secret Agent.
-Top Assassin.
-President of the Smith's cooperation.
-The dangerous organisation Gunea pig and most pride possession.
-The famous podcaster.
-A victim of the dangerous organisation's ploy.

2: AIDEN TYLON ( 29 YEARS )
-The president of the Tylons' family business.
-Mafia of an underground group.
-The leader of the secret undercover organisation in Europe.
-A victim of the dangerous organisation's ploy.

3:JIMMY MILLER ( 9 YEARS )
-The adopted child of the Miller's.
-Shows signs of genetic mutation.
-Has features of both Aiden and Cora.
-The younger version of Aiden.

4: MARGRETH ( 39 YEARS )
-A scientist at the dangerous organisation.
-Cora's mother figure.
-She helped Cora escape the organisation.
-She ran away with Jimmy.
-Anthony's long lost sister.

5: ANTHONY GREY  ( 46 YEARS )
-Cora's foster father
-Married to Barbra Grey and fathered Mike Grey.
-The vice president of The Smith's cooperation in New York.

6: BARBRA GREY  ( 41 YEARS )
-Cora's foster mother.
-Married to Anthony Grey and mothered Mike Grey.
-Manager of The Smith's cooperation in Philadelphia.
-Margret's sister-in-law.

7: MIKE GREY ( 27 YEARS )
-Cora's foster brother who treats her like a blood sister.
-Son to Anthony and Barbra Grey.
-Dating Katty Thompson.

8: MR JACOB AND MRS MELISSA MILLER
-Bore 4 kids and raised 5.
-Jimmy's foster parents.
-The dangerous organisation's retired genetor.

9: OLIVER MILLER ( 14 YEARS )
-The third child and second pair of twins.
-Twins to Olivia.

10: MR AND MRS TYLON
-Aiden's parents.

11: SOPHIA WILSON
-The daughter of the Wilson
-A power and money chaser
-Will do anything to gain the Tylons'family fortune even kill.

12: COLE
-Aiden's high school's best friend.
-Betrays Aiden.

***********************

CORA'S POV
" Cora take this and run, don't look back", Melissa said to me looking deep in my hazel eyes that had a shade of gold in them,

"But,But, I", I stammered holding up the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Go I'll find you soon, but until then my Cora be brave, be strong and be powerful", she said as I could feel her hand sipping away from my tight grasp.I stared at her as she retreated back from where we came from, the place that I had memory of as a home.

I ran, not knowing for how long but I could feel my legs giving up, I tried pushing myself to carry on running, pushing past my fatigue as I ran through a forest of some sort. I could hear a snapping of twigs and branches as I could barely see the path and ground I'm stepping in. My body soon gave in as I slammed my exhausted body against a tree.

"I'll just lay here for a few Minutes", I murmured to myself.

Hours passed, and all I could imagine was Melissa's last words 'be brave, be strong and be powerful ' coming back to reality. I heard a faint car horn, followed by another and another until it became a sequence. My eyes were shot open as I took in the environment that I was in.
Still dazed in my surroundings I didn't realize the car was parked beside the road. From a far was a silhouette of a gorgeous woman with blue eyes and blonde wavy hair. She knelt in front of me and touched my cheek;I felt the gentle and motherly affection emitted from her single touch. She cupped me in her arms, not trying to fight back from fatigue. I decided to embrace it as I closed my eyes and all there was, was darkness.

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a face that I was not familiar with. I screamed in fear which alerted the grown man and woman sitting beside me.

MIKE'S POV
Mom's car pulled over in our yard, as the door flung opened I saw mom carrying something or someone in her arms as she rushed to the medical room. I stared at her in shock as dad carried me and followed her behind. She laid what she carried on the medical bed and there she was;A dark brown haired child. She looked tired, dirty and sick. Mom and dad went to the living room to talk about something as I left there in the medical room with her. I decided to bring her some toys from my room so she wouldn't feel lonely like I did. When my parents returned they were shocked by the mesmerizing scene that unfolded before them. My toys were neatly arranged around her with balloons that I had personally blown hanging over her IV line metal stand.

It has been two days and my little sister hasn't woken up 'mmmmh", I heard muffled sounds. It was my little sister and her awakening. I stared at her so eager to see her when she let out a shrieking cry, which took my parents and I at a loss. She then started with my parents then I.

We came to realize that her name was Cora, she is homeless and was abducted by some bad organization who experimented on her, tortured and abused her as a Guinea pig. I was excited when mom and dad finally came through with the adoption procedures, now she was finally Cora Rayton.

FIFTEEN YEARS LATER:

UNDERCOVER SPECIAL AGENTS FORCE (SAF) HEADQUARTERS IN SAN FRANCISCO

I felt my body adjusting to the expanding and contracting of my ligaments and muscles. Due to the Genetic modification that enabled my body to evolve, granting me a higher IQ than normal individuals I have been able to develop in every sector I think about. When I was 10 my mind was considered as the mind of a young adult and my body's agility and strength were of a martial Artist.
San Francisco is where my spy organization's headquarters are located, spying was actually the last thing I had thought of doing, but then when I think of it I actually did everything when I was still in my early teens.

After practice I headed out to the announcement hall, where each one of us will receive his or her case to either spy on or spy for. I entered the large white arena where right now and there I spotted my friends or you can say my roommates Jilly and Monica.
The announcement begun
" Okay listen up there seem to be no more jobs on the line than one" kelvin the senior manager said, " We have a lead on the Gomez underground association ", he continued, as murmurs erupted from the crowed, " and we can assure you that we are sending out our best people to it ", he added. Which took out the worry in them, which later dispersed to their rooms.

Before I could walk away "Cora Rayton", Kelvin called.

"Yes", I answered,

" Since you are basically among our best then you are in the case ",he said, tossing me a file.

"Come on it's the holidays ", I complained as I opened the file, " as a nanny in a five kids and two whole parents family, five kids you know that's too much", I added

"Relax Rayton, you'll only be their part-time nanny ", he said.

Rolling my eyes I decided to accept the damn job. I went into my room finding Jilly's and Monica's heads in their duffle bags. I laughed as I was enjoying how others' eagerness try to overcome their conscience.

" Don't laugh boss, you know that our holidays belong to you", a male voice said. Turning around I saw a black jet haired teen standing at our door frame.Jimmy was Jilly's twin brother and my sparring partner in martial arts practice. Knowing what he referred to I honestly answered

" Well not this holiday champ, I'm going back home, there's an undercover case I have to work on", I said with disappointment written on my face.

I then packed and booked a flight to Philadelphia tomorrow. I was going back to my family whom I haven't seen in nearly five years.