THIRTEEN

"So what happened hyung? Did you finally shot your love arrow at him?" Felix asked Minho excitedly as soon as the older opened the door of his unit.

"Yes." Minho lifeless replied then go back laying on his couch.

Another sighed escaped from the Minho when his eyes met the white ceiling of his living room.

Felix noticed his older cousin gloomy mood as he sat on the single couch.

"Then what's with the mood, you should be happy that you finally got him" 

Minho sighed at Felix expectations.

"I messed up" 

Felix frown when he heard the older but quite didn't understand what he mean.

"What do you mean?" 

Then Minho suddenly remembered the missed shot he done three days ago, he wanted to cry but it's not his thing so he wouldn't cry instead he screamed then messed his hair aggressively.

"Hyung calm down,why don't you just start the story on what really happened?." 

Minho take a deep breath before telling the unfortunate story of his life to his younger cousin.

"So you mean instead of shooting your crush you shot his bestfriend?" 

Minho sigh for the nth time.

"It was a missed shot okay? I didn't even know why the shot got messed up when I pointed the love arrow directly at Ji— I mean at his chest"

"Are you sure that it was really pointed on him?" 

Minho remembered what happened yesterday, just making sure that the arrow was aimed at Jisung's heart.

"Of course, I waited for that moment for how many hours so there's no way I would messed it up—" 

"But you did!"

"Aaarghhh!!" Minho aggressively ruffled his hair again as the image of Hyunjin having his one and only love arrow on his left chest suddenly shows up on his mind.

Minho was certain that the arrow was meant for Jisung, but he couldn't understand why it suddenly changed its direction. He had even seen Jisung's glowing aura intensify when their eyes met, so he was convinced that he and Jisung were soulmates before releasing the love arrow.

Minho suddenly stopped when he remembered something.

Seungmin was on my back that time... What if—

Minho thought got interrupted by Felix sudden clap and loud voice. He looked at his younger cousin that leaning closer to him and seems so excited to share his thoughts.

"Hyung what if it is not a missed shot? What if it is what your love arrow wanted as your love arrow recognized your soulmates?" 

Minho looked at Felix in horror. Him and Hyunjin? Soulmates?

"Stop with that nonsense" Minho said then throw the pillow on Felix direction.

"It's just what if." Felix shrugged then rest his back on the couch.

Minho lost on his thought again. He didn't know how he will face Jisung and Hyunjin right now. He felt like he cheated on Jisung even there's actually nothing between them. And he's not ready how will Hyunjin's attitude and treatment will change towards him. 

Fortunately for Minho, he could still control his feelings. He could still like Jisung. 

But he could hurt Hyunjin, he care less before as he believes that him and the younger are rivals. But the situation is different right now. Now that him and Hyunjin are already soulmates by accident. And for Minho he is not that too heartless to hurt the younger intentionally.

Minho still couldn't believe that he and Hyunjin were soulmates. There was something strange inside him every time he thought about the fact that they were already soulmates, but he didn't pay much attention to it, more like he didn't want to.

The nerves he felt everytime he met Hyunjin and his eyes are just pure nerves running through his system. There's no way that he likes Hyunjin if he's head over heels toward the boy's bestfriend for more than a year. 

But they couldn't stop the soulmates bond. But him and Hyunjin can't be as the both of them are so opposite.

But the possibility has never been zero. What if Felix is right?

"But hyung you haven't telling me  who's your soulmates tho. I'm dying to know who it is." Felix asked but Minho still so busy with his thought to hear the younger's question.

Am I ready to let Jisung go?

There has never been a failed relationship between Cupids and their soulmates' relationships. Every Cupid he knew succeeded in shooting their love arrows towards their love interests. All of them have been successful with their soulmates, with some already married, having children, and others, like Jihyo and Felix having their relationships with their soulmates grow stronger as the years pass by.

But in his case, it's a missed shot.  He didn't like Hyuniin so how could be the two of them became soulmates?

He doesn't even know a thing about Hyunjin except that he likes Iced Americano and chocolate cakes. 

Minho's head was throbbing from overthinking. 

Because of his headache right now, rather than liking Hyunjin, the younger only gave him another new reason to dislike him.

He didn't know how this soulmate thing would work, so Minho just sighed and rubbed his face.

"Hwang Hyunjin" Minho whispered frustratedly but Felix didn't missed it.

Felix looked at Minho with widened eyes and mouth opened wide.

"WHAAAAAT????"